Olive oil is very gentle on the skin and has many benefits for the health of your baby. As well as you can use olive oil on your baby’s skin for promoting growth and preventing diaper rash. Olive oil to massage your baby is one of the most important ways you can use this natural product. If your baby has sensitive skin, you can use organic virgin olive oil because it is the least processed type of olive oil.
Though olive oil is the perfect natural choice for a baby massage oil, you need to be careful while using it. Because olive oil can go rancid quickly, so always choose a good quality olive oil and store it in a cool, dark place. Also, avoid using olive oil if your baby has any allergies to nuts or seeds. So, how to choose the best olive oil for baby massage? Here is the list of olive oils that are perfect for baby massage.
In This Article
- Best Olive Oil For Baby Massage
- 1. Dabur Baby massage oil
- 2. Figaro Olive Oil For Baby Massage
- 3. Indus Valley Baby Massage Oil
- 4. OYO BABY Extra Virgin olive oil
- 5. Solasz Pure Olive Oil
- 6. LuvLap Naturals Olive Oil
- Choose Best Baby Massage Oil
- The 9 Best Oil For Baby Skin Whitening
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Winter in India
- Know More About Baby Massage
Best Olive Oil For Baby Massage
Hence, olive oil is gentle and nourishing for the delicate skin of babies. As we said, using olive oil is the best and safest way to massage your baby. It is also recommended by doctors. Below are some of the best olive oil brands for a baby massage that you can find in India:
1. Dabur Baby massage oil
Dabur baby massage oil is enriched with the goodness of olive oil and almond oil. It prevents dryness and makes the skin soft and supple. Dabur is best-known for its Ayurvedic products and this baby massage oil is one of them. It is light, non-greasy, and gets quickly absorbed into the skin. Furthermore, this oil is free from harmful chemicals and preservatives. If you choose this oil for your baby’s massage then you will not regret it.
- Providing nourishment to your baby’s skin
- Helps to make the bones and muscles strong
- Fragrant and non-sticky
2. Figaro Olive Oil For Baby Massage
Figaro olive oil is extracted from the best quality olives. It is a perfect blend of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. The olive oil is light and gets quickly absorbed into the baby’s skin. It can be used for regular massage as it does not have any side effects. Figaro olive oil can also be beneficial for cooking. This oil is also enriched with Vitamin E and made from the finest olives, ensuring that you and your child can enjoy the benefits of olive oil for years to come. Plus, Figaro has more than 100 years of legacy, so you know you’re getting a quality product.
- 100% pure olive oil
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Best for both cooking and massaging your baby
- It is made from the finest olives
- More than 100 years of legacy
3. Indus Valley Baby Massage Oil
If you are looking for olive oil that is light on the pocket and still does its job well, then this one from Indus Valley Bio Pure Natural & Organic Extra Virgin Olive Massage Oil is ideal for you. The light texture of this oil makes it easy to spread on your baby’s delicate skin, leaving it moisturized and supple. This non-greasy formula is enriched with Vitamin E that protects the skin from harmful sun rays while keeping it nourished and soft. Moreover, the oil has a calming fragrance that will help your little one relax and sleep peacefully.
- Improves skin tone
- Free from mineral oil and animals fats
- Clinically tested
- Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E
- Ideal for skin-hydrating and moisturizing.
4. OYO BABY Extra Virgin olive oil
OYO BABY Extra Virgin olive oil is one of the best olive oil for baby massage in India. It is enriched with vitamin E and other essential fatty acids that help to keep the skin soft and supple. It’s especially for newborn babies and all skin types of children. As well as, it is free from any harmful chemicals, fillers, or artificial fragrances. Moreover, this olive oil is USDA organic certified and is also safe for sensitive skin.
- Keeps your baby’s skin moisturized
- Free from chemicals
- Gentle and effective
- Enriched with Vitamin E & K
- Prevents skin-dryness
5. Solasz Pure Olive Oil
If you are looking for olive oil that is certified by the Spanish Union, then this one from Solasz is the ideal option for you. It is a 100% pure and organic product that has been cold-pressed to retain all its nutrients. This makes it perfect for baby massage as it helps in keeping the skin hydrated and nourished. The oil is also rich in antioxidants and vitamins that help in keeping the skin healthy and free from infections.
- Non-sticky olive oil
- Fast-absorbing on your baby’s skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Keep nourishes your baby’s skin
6. LuvLap Naturals Olive Oil
This olive oil from LuvLap is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E and other essential nutrients that make it perfect for a baby massage. The light and non-greasy formulation gets quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft, supple, and healthy. The product can be used as a massage oil for the treatment of various ailments like arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches, etc. It helps to repair damaged tissues in the body by moisturizing the skin cells which are otherwise prone to damage due to extreme weather conditions.
- 100% pure olive oil
- No additives and toxins
- No paraben or harmful chemicals
- Natural aroma
- Helps to repair damaged skin tissues
Choose Best Baby Massage Oil
- Best Baby Massage Oils In IndiaRead more
- Best Baby Massage oil for Strong BonesRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Weight GainRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Sensitive SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Dry SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Fairness Read more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for SummerRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for NewbornRead more
- Best Olive Oil For Baby MassageRead more
- Best Coconut Oil For Baby MassageRead more
Know More About Baby Massage
- Which Baby Massage Oils Should Avoid?Read more
- How Many Times Baby Massage in a Day?Read more
- Which are Best Baby Massage Oil Brand?Read more
- When to Start Oil Massage For NewbornRead more
- How Many Types of Baby Massage Oil?Read more
- Benefits Massage of Baby Massage?Read more
- How to Massage Newborn Baby ?Read more
- Step By Step Baby MassageRead more
Therefore, massaging your baby with olive oil can have many benefits. It can help improve your baby’s circulation, skin health, and overall development. For your baby’s skin to better absorb the olive oil, it is best to use a light touch and make sure the area is clean and dry before applying the oil. Look for olive oil that is cold-pressed and has a high oleic acid content for the best results. Now that you know the benefits of olive oil for baby massage, go ahead and give it a try! We hope this list of the olive oil for baby massage in India helps you choose the right product for your needs. Do you have any experience massaging your baby with olive oil? Share your thoughts and tips in the comments below!