Parents are always looking for ways to help their children grow and develop in the healthiest way possible. Baby massage is a way to promote strong bones and healthy growth in infants. But what is the best baby massage oil for strong bones?
Babies need a massage to improve their blood circulation and keep their muscles and joints healthy. Massaging your baby with the right kind of oil can help them develop strong bones. Massage oils made with natural ingredients like almond oil, olive oil, and coconut oil are the best for babies. The baby massage oil can help to improve their sleep, relieve gas and colic, and boost their immune system.
Although massage oils are widely available in the market, you can also make your baby massage oil at home. Massage oil for babies needs to be free from chemicals, pesticides, and additives. It should be made with natural ingredients that are gentle on your baby’s skin and safe for them to ingest. In this post, we will discuss some of the best baby massage oils available in India that can help in developing strong bones.
In This Article
- Top baby massage oils for strong bones
- 1. Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic baby massage oil
- 2. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic massage oil
- 3. MommyPure Massage oil
- 4. GOODNESSME Massage oil
- 5. LuvLap Natural Massage Oil
- 6. Dabur Laal Tail
- 7. Mylo Veda Ayurvedic Oil
- Choose Best Baby Massage Oil
- The 9 Best Oil For Baby Skin Whitening
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Winter in India
- Know More About Baby Massage
Top baby massage oils for strong bones
As we said above baby massage oils should be made with natural ingredients only. This will ensure that the oil is completely safe and free from any harmful chemicals that can damage your baby’s delicate skin. We have listed some of the best natural oils that you can use for massaging your little bundle of joy:
1. Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic baby massage oil
Natural baby massage oil
Mother Sparsh believes in the holistic well-being of your baby. That is why the company has carefully selected the purest ingredients to make its massage oil. It contains coconut, castor, and almond oils which are rich in nutrients that are important for strong bones and healthy skin. You can use this oil to massage your baby’s body regularly for the best results.
- Soothes skin dryness
- This oil comes with the natural ingredients
- Helps to keep calm your baby
- Improves skin elasticity
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly
2. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic massage oil
Moisturizing massage oil for baby
This oil is rich in herbs that have been traditionally used by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat different ailments. These herbs are also known for their healing and soothing properties that can help your baby stay healthy and strong both physically and emotionally. This oil for your baby massage is one of the best in India. The fragrance and the combination of herbs in this massage oil are also ideal for a baby’s skin during the summer months.
- Provide deep and lasting hydration
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps to develop good muscles tone
- Enriched with natural ingredients like organic Ghee, Coconut Oil, Shankhpushpi Oil, etc.
- Free from Sulphate, Paraben, and mineral oil
3. MommyPure Massage oil
Best Dermatologically Tested Baby Massage oil
This oil is made with a unique blend of organic oils like olive, jojoba, and almond which are known for their nourishing and moisturizing properties. The oil is also infused with the goodness of chamomile and lavender essential oils which can help calm and relax your little one. This is tested by a dermatologist and is completely safe for your baby’s skin.
- It contains a non-sticky formula
- PETA certified cruelty-free and Vegan
- Dermatologically tested
- Deeply nourishes baby’s delicate skin
4. GOODNESSME Massage oil
Hypoallergenic Baby Massage Oil
GOODNESSME baby massage oil is another great option for you if you are looking for something organic and natural. This oil is made with a blend of organic oils like coconut, almond, and sesame oil. This oil for newborns is also infused with the goodness of lavender oil which can help relax your baby. The oil is also free from any artificial fragrances and colors. This product is certified organic by Ecocert Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard – one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world.
- Moisturize and soothe skin
- Suitable for newborn babies
- The best option for sensitive skin
- It is certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE
- Free from harmful chemicals like paraben, silicone, etc.
5. LuvLap Natural Massage Oil
Baby massage oil for healthy skin and bones
If you are looking for a massage oil for your newborn that is light on the budget, then this is the one for you. LuvLap natural massage oil is made with a blend of olive oil. Olive oil is known to be gentle on the skin and is also a great moisturizer. This massage oil for babies is free from any parabens, sulfates, petroleum derivatives, or artificial fragrances and colors. Moreover, the LuvLap manufacturers take great care in sourcing their ingredients from the best suppliers.
- It is the natural blend of olive oil
- It stimulates blood circulation.
- Non-toxic natural product
- No added fragrance
- This oil is free from sulfate, paraben, and mineral oil
6. Dabur Laal Tail
Best Ayurvedic massage oil
Dabur Laal Tail is another great option for you if you are looking for a traditional baby massage oil. This oil has been used in India for generations to massage babies. Dabur is a very old and well-respected company in the Ayurvedic industry. They make products that are safe and effective to use. The Lal Tail massage oil is made with natural ingredients like til oil, ashwagandha, and mustard oil. These ingredients are known to have various benefits for the skin. The oil also contains Shankpushpi and Ratyanjot, which promote growth. This oil has been clinically tested and found to be non-allergic.
- Induces better sleeping patterns
- Strengthen’s baby’s bones and muscles
- The best option for all skin types
- It is one of the best baby massage oil for blood circulation
- Enriched with natural herbs like Ashwagandha etc.
7. Mylo Veda Ayurvedic Oil
Best baby massage oil for strong bones
Mylo Veda Ayurvedic baby massage oil promotes growth and overall health. This oil contains a variety of natural ingredients like mustard, sesame, and til oils that can nourish the skin. It also contains Ashwagandha and cow ghee which improve bone strength. The company has tested this oil and found it to be non-allergic. This baby massage oil for strong bones in India is available in different sizes. We suggested that you massage your baby’s body once a day after a lukewarm water bath. A soothing massage right after bathing helps to restore moisture and help your child to rest well.
- Helps to build strong immunity
- Smoothens skin of your baby
- Also, improves blood circulation
- No synthetic fragrances
Choose Best Baby Massage Oil
- Best Baby Massage Oils In IndiaRead more
- Best Baby Massage oil for Strong BonesRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Weight GainRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Sensitive SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Dry SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Fairness Read more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for SummerRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for NewbornRead more
- Best Olive Oil For Baby MassageRead more
- Best Coconut Oil For Baby MassageRead more
As you can see, there are several different baby massage oils available in India that can help improve your child’s bone health. All of the oils on this list have been specifically chosen for their ability to nourish and strengthen growing bones. Each oil has its unique benefits, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for your child. If you have any concerns about using any of these products, be sure to speak with your doctor. We hope that this guide has helped you to find the best baby massage oil for strong bones in India.
Know More About Baby Massage
- Which Baby Massage Oils Should Avoid?Read more
- How Many Times Baby Massage in a Day?Read more
- Which are Best Baby Massage Oil Brand?Read more
- When to Start Oil Massage For NewbornRead more
- How Many Types of Baby Massage Oil?Read more
- Benefits Massage of Baby Massage?Read more
- How to Massage Newborn Baby ?Read more
- Step By Step Baby MassageRead more