What Is Childbirth ?
Childbirth is the end stage of pregnancy, and it is also known as labour and delivery. It involves three stages of labour. i.e. 1. the shortening and opening of the cervix, 2. descent and birth of the baby.3 Delivery of placenta. The first stage begins with crampy abdominal or back pain, and it occurs 10-20 mins, This stage is also known as the active phase. And the second stage the second stage pushing with contractions and it takes about 30 mins to 2 hours which is also known as fetal expulsion. And the third stage involves delayed clamping of the umbilical cord, and this stage takes about 5 to 30 mins. The most of child are born head first, where some child born with feet first. Vaginal birth is normal baby delivery. If there is twins baby in women womb then the birth delivery is somehow critical, sometimes One twin born vaginally and the other by caesarean section. It will be more critical situation If the twins are joined at any part of the body—called conjoined twins and is birth done by caesarean. of the body—called conjoined twins and is birth done by caesarean
Facts About Childbirth
- The Women Body Reacts to Labor in Different Ways.
- Virginal Stitches may Be Necessary after the childbirth.
- During childbirth, the muscles at the top of your uterus press down on the baby's bottom.
- Push as if you have a bowel movement. Relax your body and thighs at the time of delivery.
- Childbirth is the worst pain you could ever feel as compared to any other pain.
- You should take a slow deep breath as your contraction starts and then slowly breathe out.
- Pushing usually is not painful; many women experience a feeling of relief when they push.
- Some women start a tightening in the lower abdomen that causes discomfort when they start labour pain.
- women are not allowed to eat while in labour.
- During labour and delivery in most of the cases the umbilical cord to get compressed, which can lead to brief drops in fetal heart rate of the baby.
- After giving birth to the baby the women feel proud of how strong and capable they truly are.
- Some women feel painful and challenging of Breastfeeding just after childbirth.
- postpartum bleeding can be downright shocking for some lady.
- A new mother has 6 to 7-hour labour pain while mothers who have previously given birth have labour pain one to two hours less.
- Today giving birth is much, muchsafer, but it's not without risk.