As a new parent, you want to give your baby the best possible start in life. When it comes to choosing the best baby massage oil for newborns, there are a few key things to look for. A good baby massage oil should be non-toxic, and it should also be easy to spread and absorb into the skin. Coconut oil is a great option for baby massage oil, as it is natural, non-toxic, and easy to spread.
Some other great options for baby massage oils include olive oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil. For your baby’s skin, always choose an oil that is cold-pressed and organic.
When massaging your baby, be sure to use gentle strokes and avoid putting pressure on the chest or stomach. Choosing the massage oil that is right for your baby will help to ensure a relaxing and bonding experience for both of you. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most popular oils and what makes them great for baby massage.
In This Article
Best Newborn Baby Massage Oils
Massage oil is especially should be used to give relaxation to a newborn baby. It helps in keeping the baby warm and also maintains good blood circulation at the same time. There are various brands of massage oils available in the market, but some of them are not safe for use on newborns. Though for your baby’s skin, it is always important to choose the best baby massage oil. For this, below we have shared a list of some of the massage oils for newborns that you can use to give your baby a comfortable massage and they are:
1. BabyChakra Massage Oil
Nourishing Baby Massage Oil
This is a natural massage oil that can be used on your baby’s skin daily. It has extracts of pure essential oils and also other effective ingredients like almond oil, saffron oil, etc. It is clinically tested for safety and gives a moisturizing effect to the baby’s skin. The bottle comes with an easy-to-pour nozzle that helps in keeping the oil safe inside. BabyChakra manufacturers products that are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and also have no harmful chemicals.
- USDA Certified
- Made with Organic & 100% Natural Ingredients
- Co-created with Paediatricians
- No toxins or chemicals
- Provide Nourishment to your baby’s delicate skin
2. Mom & World Massage Oil
Best unscented massage oil
This is another good-quality massage oil that can be used on your newborn baby’s skin. It has a very light texture and gets absorbed quickly into the skin. This virgin coconut oil-based massage oil is enriched with vitamin E and other essential oils. It helps in nourishing your baby’s skin and also makes it soft and supple. This unscented baby massage oil is also free from toxic chemicals and can be given to your baby even if he or she has sensitive skin.
- No paraben
- No added colors and fragrances
- Dermatologically tested
- Effective for sensitive skin
- Help to avoid dryness
3. Cetaphil Massage Oil
Baby massage oil for healthy growth of skin
If you want to buy a baby massage oil that contains natural ingredients and is free from chemicals, then this Cetaphil massage oil may be the right choice for you. This hypoallergenic formula of this baby massage oil makes it suitable for all babies, including those with sensitive skin. It also moisturizes your baby’s skin and makes it soft. This massage oil is also very gentle and hence can be used on daily basis without causing any side effects to your baby’s delicate skin.
- Clinically tested for keeping skin hydrated
- It is enriched with natural ingredients
- Allergy tested & dermatological tested
- Maintain PH balance
- The best option for newborn babies
4. Dabur Laal Tail
Top-rated Ayurvedic baby massage oil
This is another ayurvedic baby massage oil that contains natural ingredients, hence is completely safe for babies. The main ingredient of this Dabur Laal tail is Ashwagandha which has a very high nutritional value. It also contains other herbs and spices like camphor, Brahmi, and shankhapushpi, which provide various health benefits to your baby. This massage oil contains more natural herbs and spices as compared to other massage oils available on the market.
- Induces better sleeping patterns
- Strengthen’s baby’s bones and muscles
- It is one of the best baby massage oil for blood circulation
- Enriched with natural herbs like Ashwagandha etc.
- The best option for all skin types
5. Wabi Babi Massage Oil
Top-most moisturizing massage oil
Wabi Babi massage oil is another popular choice among parents who want to buy a baby massage oil that can be used for different purposes. This all-natural formula of this massage oil contains some amazing ingredients, such as jojoba, chamomile, and olive oil extracts, making it perfect for both babies and toddlers. It comes in an easy-to-pour bottle and helps to calm your baby’s senses and soothe their body whenever they are upset. Moreover, this massage oil is also very helpful in promoting better sleep for your little one.
- Paraben & Mineral Oil-Free
- FDA Approved massage oil
- Specially formulated for 0 To 1 Year for Baby & Mom
- Keeps skin saturated and hydrated
- This is the blend of 10+ natural oils
6. JIVA Ayurvedic baby massage oil
Natural baby oil for massage
JIVA Ayurvedic massage oil is one of the most popular baby massage oils available on the market. This massage oil is made from a blend of ayurvedic herbs and oils that are known to be beneficial for babies. This massage oil helps to improve your baby’s circulation, boost immunity, and soothe the nerves. This massage oil is completely safe to use on babies and can be used on a daily basis. Moreover, JIVA massage oil in India is very affordable and easily available.
- Provide nourishment to your baby’s skin
- This oil help enhance the blood circulation
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Provide hydration to dry skin
- It also helps reduce muscle stiffness and pain
7. Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Oil
Top-rated massage oil for baby
Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Oil is enriched with natural cottonseed oil. This makes it extremely lightweight and non-greasy, which makes it ideal for baby massage. It is also hypoallergenic and clinically proven to be gentle on newborn skin. Johnson’s baby is a popular baby brand and it is trusted by millions of parents all over the world. It also contains Coconut and Sunflower oils that are extremely nourishing. Moreover, it’s fragrance-free, which is always a big plus.
- It contains coconut oil & cottonseed oil
- It is enriched with Vitamin E
- This oil is non-sticky which makes it best
- Helps to avoid dryness
- It comes with a mild fragrance
Choose Best Baby Massage Oil
- Best Baby Massage Oils In IndiaRead more
- Best Baby Massage oil for Strong BonesRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Weight GainRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Sensitive SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Dry SkinRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for Fairness Read more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for SummerRead more
- Best Baby Massage Oil for NewbornRead more
- Best Olive Oil For Baby MassageRead more
- Best Coconut Oil For Baby MassageRead more
Therefore, after doing a lot of research we have come to the conclusion that the best baby massage oil for newborns is the one that is made from natural ingredients and does not contain any chemicals. Massaging your newborn can provide a variety of benefits, from improved sleep to strengthened immune systems. And for that their oil should also be non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin. It should also have a pleasant smell so that the baby enjoys the massage. We hope the above article was of help to you in choosing the best baby massage oil for your newborn. Do let us know if you have any further queries.
Know More About Baby Massage
- Which Baby Massage Oils Should Avoid?Read more
- How Many Times Baby Massage in a Day?Read more
- Which are Best Baby Massage Oil Brand?Read more
- When to Start Oil Massage For NewbornRead more
- How Many Types of Baby Massage Oil?Read more
- Benefits Massage of Baby Massage?Read more
- How to Massage Newborn Baby ?Read more
- Step By Step Baby MassageRead more