Every parent wants their children to be safe. When they are outside, the child is more prone to accidents and falls. A great way for parents to keep kids safe while outdoors is by getting an electric car that will ensure a fun time while staying on the sidewalk. There are many different models of these cars on the market today so it can be hard choosing one.
The best way to find the perfect kids electric car is by reading reviews from parents like you. We compiled a list of 15 cars that will make your child’s dreams come true! In this blog post, we review the top-rated kids electric cars on Amazon, and break down their pros and cons so you can decide which one is right for your little ones.
Whether they’re looking forward to going off on a road trip or just want a playtime ride around the neighborhood, these vehicles are sure to please! You won’t regret picking any one of these up as a gift for your favorite kiddo this holiday season. So go ahead and check out our Top 15 Best Kids Electric Cars Reviews!!
The best electric cars for Kids in 2021!!
When looking for the best electric cars for your kids, you’ll want to get a model that comes equipped with voice communication abilities. A new kids toys car is available in market, but it’s important to make sure that your child is driving with safe. The best power wheels for kids toys car will be the one that allows you to reach them and know what they’re doing throughout their day. Here is the list of the best electric cars for kids you can buy for your little one so, have a look:
1. Toyota Tundra
One way to help parents and teen drivers feel safe on the road is through the use of technology that keeps up-to-date information and can even aid in avoiding collisions. Perhaps one of the best products on the market today, Toyota Tundra is designed to keep parents connected to their children. Toyota Tundra makes it easy for parents to monitor teen drivers with GPS technology.
Another useful feature of the Toyota Tundra is the ability to control the functions of the vehicle. If a teen is driving too quickly or braking too hard, parents can take over and send them a warning through GPS technology that there may be an issue on the road ahead. This function is helpful to avoid accidents and allow children to become more independent drivers while still keeping up-to-date information about where they are.
- Toyota’s new Tundra model comes equipped with audio technology that allows parents to listen to their kids talking while they’re behind the wheel.
- New Toyota Tundra offers unparalleled safety features for kids driving on their own, or the best remote control car.
- Parents can now listen in on their children with the first-ever audio technology installed into a car.
- Toyota conducted extensive testing to assure that the supercharged Tundra would not have a negative effect on handling and durability by your little one.
2. Mercedes Benz GT
The Mercedes Benz GT is a new car which runs completely on electricity. It has high-tech safety features that stop the car automatically when it senses danger or if there is any crash risk imminent. The company claims that this feature can be used to avoid over 80% of crashes. Also, the smartest part about this new technology is that it automatically talks to parents in case of any unusual activity in the car.
The Mercedes Benz GT packs some really cool safety features with the safety of your kids being paramount. This is made possible by the 3G connectivity which allows you to check on your little ones at any time and from anywhere. This car is also present in this model thus making it look like any other luxury sedans out there.
- The smart features are very useful for avoiding crashes by sensing risks and taking immediate actions.
- Parents can be informed of any unusual activity in the car via an app.
- This is the best choice for your child that supports 3G connectivity.
- It has a max speed of 3.72 miles per hour which can run for around 100 miles on a single charge.
- It has a powerful electric engine which is the same one used in the SLS Sports car.
3. Costzon Ride-On Truck:
Ride-On Truck offers a safe and fun way for kids to play outside without the parents having to worry about their safety. Ride-On Truck wireless connection allows kids and parents to connect at any time, sending messages over 100 feet away. These truck toys have unlimited range means you’re no longer limited by where your child can play in the garden area.
Ride-On Truck is the perfect combination of toy, safety device, and parent assistant. Unlike other similar devices, Ride-On Truck has adjustable volume control so you can lower the sound when necessary. This electric truck car is available only for 3-7 years old.
- Connects via wireless Bluetooth technology, 100ft range
- Ride-On Truck toys car has adjustable volume control.
- Two-way communication with your little one
- This electric truck has crystal clear sound quality
- Ride-On Truck connects with a parent’s phone using a wireless Bluetooth connection.
4. Ride-On Jeep
Parents may think that Ride-On Jeep is just some toy but it can be a lot more than that. Ride-On Jeep can actually lift its wheels off the ground and move forward. The reasons for this are some advanced features such as Voice Alerts, Cabin Lights, and controls that allow the user to control the car.
The alarm system turns on automatically if any derailment occurs while driving which can avoid one of the worst situations for parents to handle. Ride-On Jeep is a cool toy that can actually teach your child how to use some advanced equipment.
- Ride-On Jeep is one of the most popular toys on Amazon with almost 5 stars of reviews.
- Can lift its wheels off the ground and move forward.
- Looks like some real car and it comes with a durable 12V battery
- This power wheels car has lots of space with big tires in it. Parents should definitely go for it.
5. Lamborghini Aventador
The Lamborghini Aventador is a two-door sports car. This Lamborghini Aventador is a wireless, luxury sports car with an app that lets parents talk to their kids from inside the house about whether or not they can go on a joy ride on toy car. And with technological features such as LED headlamps or auxiliary outlets, it becomes a more favorite electronic car for every child.
Therefore, the parents really don’t want their kid going out and doing 120 miles per hour with the car without them being there, but this new app will give them peace of mind. It may earn an affiliate at a max speed of 3.7 miles per hour.
- Preset breakpoints before going into oncoming traffic or drive along train tracks.
- The Lamborghini Aventador electronic car has a video game type steering wheel
- Parents can see what their kids are seeing behind the wheel while they drive the car with them through an app on their phone
- A camera in the front of the car lets parents sees themselves, or other people around their child.
6. Razor Dirt Quad
Parents who are looking to buy an electronic car for their kids should look no further than the Razor Dirt Quad. This car talks to parents and makes sure your kid is safe at all times. It comes with everything you’ll need to get started, including a 24-V battery charger for easy plug-in charging.
With parental guidance, children can easily learn to drive with this product or it has 3.5 miles per hour. Razor produces their company’s realistic-looking vehicle with a rechargeable battery, so parents don’t have to worry about the vehicle running out of juice during playtime.
- High-quality product that is easy to use
- Rechargeable battery, making it perfect for parents.
- Comes with everything needed to get started for easy plug-in charging
- Great seat belt features to keep kids safe during playtime
- Voice commands to keep parents aware of their kid’s time with the car
7. Audi TT
Audi TT electronic car is the first accessible, safe, and modern ride on car for kids on the market. Developed by Audi together with Media-Saturn, it offers children the comfort of their own car at an affordable price. The car comes equipped with many cool features such as a Bluetooth speaker system to create a safe and entertaining environment for kids.
This model is packed with top-of-the-line technology, which makes it the perfect companion for both kids and parents. At 313 cm in length, this ride on car makes it easy to use as children grow and as the family expands. Inside, you’ll find a variety of adjustable seats with an available 3-seat configuration for increased flexibility and convenience.
- Stylish design, sleek exterior
- Convenient Bluetooth technology to stream music from any device
- Plenty of speakers for a quality sound system, or it has 3.5 miles per hour
- This power wheels car toy has lots of space with big tires in it. Parents should definitely go for it.
8. Dodge Viper SRT
The Dodge Viper SRT electric cars for kids connect with the parental unit, allowing you to tell them where to drive when they’re in autonomous mode. This way, when they’re done going to school or soccer practice, they can hand you the keys. This new technology allows parents to track where their kids are going and monitor how they’re driving.
The Dodge Viper SRT power wheels car together combine to provide maximum stability and head-turning good looks even at top speeds well over 5 miles per hour or an FM radio feature. The Dodge Viper SRT electronic kids’ car makes a great gift for children, the car can be controlled from a distance using a smartphone app, letting kids get comfortable with the technology early.
- It is possible to customize the speed of your Viper power wheels car with its smartphone app.
- Dodge Viper cars for a kid are important because they teach children about responsibility and technology.
- The Viper power wheels remote control car toy can talk to parents when turned on or off.
- When you use the app it can be customized to say “I’m on” when the car is turned on, and “Good night” when it is turned off.
- It can be programmed to say things like “Hello” or “good morning”.
9. The Best choice products electric cars
The best choice products are ride on car toy and power wheels remote control car that can communicate directly to parents. Using Bluetooth technology combined with cellular data and capable of sending information about location and speed directly to mobile devices. It also lets you talk back to your child through voice chat so you know everything is alright.
The car itself is super-child friendly and has a voice that can calm them down when they get anxious or lost. The best choice of products is a great solution for a kid aged 32 months to 7 years. The batteries are good for at least 24 hours of playtime, so you don’t have to worry too much.
- Bluetooth technology means that parents can see where their child is at all times.
- You don’t have to worry that your child might get lost, the speaker system will make sure they stay calm.
- The dashboard features a color-coded speedometer and you’ll be able to talk to your kid through a mic right from your phone.
- It allows the kid to communicate directly with their parents.
10. Volkswagen Beetle
The Volkswagen Beetle kids ride on car is a product that will make parents’ lives easier. This car talking to parents when the kid is driving too fast or when they are out of range. The phone app also allows you to see where your child has been during that time of driving.
The Volkswagen Beetle is a sporty-looking kid car with an attractive exterior and interior design. Its low frame makes it quite agile, which attracts young drivers to this model. Driving the Beetle is a pure driving pleasure, thanks to its smooth maneuvering capabilities that are ideal for small children who just started driving or for beginners in general.
- Volkswagen Beetles come standard with Electronic Stability Control with a weight limit of 77lbs.
- It also includes front and rear head airbags along with anti-lock brakes
- The beetle car toy model has enough space for two kids to fit in comfortably.
11. Kidzone Racer
Kidzone Racer is an electronic car toy that helps children to learn how to drive without parents having to worry about their safety. Its features include automated braking, indicators, and engine noises. The Kidzone Racer is a great toy to encourage creativity, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills in small children.
Additionally, this product is available for both indoors and outdoors use or one of the best remote control. It can be used both with electric LED lights on the back or sides of the car and with some creativity, parents can come up with some great designs.
- Helps children to learn how to drive safely without worrying parents.
- Features automated braking, indicators, and engine noises.
- Hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Can be used with some creativity to come up with different designs for their kid.
12. John Deere Ground Force
The John Deere Ground Force is one of the newest members of the peg perego John Deere family. It offers hours of driving enjoyment when used indoors or outdoors on lawns, driveways, and sidewalks. It is an electric ride on car that can be driven by either hand-held throttle control on the wheel or with the parent’s controller.
Therefore, there are two speeds, 2 ½, and 5 miles per hour for increased stability when children are getting used to driving. With this kid’s power wheels car, parents can also supervise the steering and operation of the throttle. We highly recommend this toy for anyone looking to get a remote-controlled vehicle for their kid or it also has an FM radio feature.
- This product has an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars on nearly all sites.
- Peg perego John Deere families highly recommend this product for its durability and high-quality remote control features.
- This is a great toy that parents can feel safe buying for their children because of the low risk of damage from crashes or falls
13. TOBBI Electric car
The Tobbi kids electric car is innovative and has great features like a location tracker and speed monitoring. The safe driving feature sends alerts to the parent’s phone when the child breaks certain pre-set boundaries. Along with several other cars, this one is considered to be safe and fun for younger kids.
Therefore, the Tobbi power wheels car is a great option for parents who want to get their kids an alternative means of transportation. It ensures the safety of your kid and is available at an affordable price. It’s an electric ride on car for younger kids have to be able to talk to the parent’s phone when the child breaks certain pre-set boundaries or when they are nearing their destination.
- The Tobbi power wheels remote control car is lightweight and easy to handle.
- It uses rechargeable batteries that last up to 3-4 hours after being plugged in overnight.
- The vehicle can hold children between the ages of 3-7.
- It ensures safe driving and is available at an affordable price.
14. Maserati GranCabrio
Maserati’s GranCabrio car for children is an advancement in the evolution of the power wheels car that features a high-tech soundboard to speak text messages and respond to voice commands. It gives a kid the feeling of luxury and power while making it easier for parents to keep track of their little ones on the road. This electric vehicle is more suitable for children between 2 to 5 years old.
- It takes up to 8 hours to charge its battery and then you can drive it for 20 minutes.
- Also, the kid can control the car while their parents are in charge of widening its back wheels.
- It comes with a large storage space under the back seat.
- The classy luxury electric car that’s perfect for children.
15. Dune Racer Electric car
The Dune Racer car is a fast-moving electric vehicle is powered by wireless technology and can be controlled through an app or voice commands. The app makes sure your child is driving safe and it tracks the speed of the car as well as how far it’s being driven.
When the car is in a non-driving mode, the app transforms into a voice chat system between parents and their children while they drive the car. And it featuring a fast 5 miles per hour with a maximum weight limit of 66 lbs. This electric vehicle is more suitable for children between 3 to 7 years old.
- Coming with Bluetooth connectivity and luxurious interiors.
- Dune Racer offers many safety features for younger children like speed control, etc.
- Parents will need to download the app which works on both Android and iOS devices.
- The car can be driven on smooth and flat surfaces like concrete, wood flooring, or non-carpeted area.
- Dune Racer is a 2 seater electric vehicle that comes with real rubber tires.
How to choose kids electric car!!
There are some features that are important in choosing a kid’s electric car. They are the one that has a cool design, has enough battery capacity to run it for several hours, and has a remote control function. And if the kid’s electric car has a talking function, that’s all the better. In my opinion, a car with a remote control function is good for both parents and kids because parents can have some control over the cars while kids can play on their own.
What age can kids drive an electric car?
Electric cars are a popular choice for parents and children these days. While they might offer a quieter, less polluting option when compared to traditional petrol cars, you should ensure that your child meets certain legal requirements before driving one.
First of all the important question is that at which age your child can play with the electric car? Electric cars are now safe for children as young as 2 years old to ride, thanks to some advancements in technology. An electric car will soon find its way into the hands of every child in the world, as some new technologies make it safe for even the youngest riders.
The best electric car for kids in 2021 is the Toyota Tundra Electric Car. This vehicle meets all of the criteria set out by Parents and provides a safe, fun experience that will keep children happy for hours on end. Its environmentally friendly design ensures that it won’t harm the environment with wasteful emissions, but instead provide an eco-friendly ride that will keep the Earth safe for future generations.
Therefore, this vehicle also has a long-lasting battery life and provides plenty of storage space for kids to bring their favorite toys, snacks, or whatever else they need on their trip. Kids will always want to go back and visit the Toyota Tundra Electric Car whenever they’re looking for fun. So, if you have any queries regarding the context please share your views through a comment below, respectively.