Dear friend, we are really sorry that you landed on this page because you’ve experienced a great loss that cannot be compromised or replaced. Many women in the world grieve with the same experience you have.
Miscarriage is quite common, but if you are coping with miscarriage it will be cold comfort. You must remember one thing is that the pain really hurts you is really not your fault. Allow yourself to grieve the loss that helps you to overcome with time.
Miscarriage causes sadness, anxiety, and depression. It badly affects the women health physically, mentally and emotionally. The emotional impact takes a longer time to heal than physical problems.
What is A Miscarriage?
Miscarriage may occur due to the poor health condition of the women or maybe the problem with an embryo. Miscarriage usually happens in early pregnancy. A lot of women experience this pregnancy loss in their life. Medically it is called “Spontaneous abortion”. Miscarriage causes an intense feeling of sadness and grief. It is the biggest loss to the family and family members.
Miscarriage is the most common type of spontaneous loss of pregnancy loss occurs during the 20th week of pregnancy because of the fetus development problem. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reverse the miscarriage process however, the medication field improved scientifically and technically.
What Happens After Miscarriage?
After a miscarriage, Women get intentional emotion of feelings from shock to sadness, and sadness to anxiety and anxiety to guilty conscious, and anxiety about a future pregnancy. One cannot explain or understand their emotional feelings. They can’t survive like a perfectly normal. The couples feel grief and inadequacy. They feel un-comfort and more emotional for miscarriage.
The emotional healing process may take a longer time than usual physical healings. The couple felt so much stress and depressed throughout day and night. The family members & friends must support them for their grief. Friends & family must give confidence and support for their healthy second pregnancy.
Feelings after a Miscarriage
The feeling of men and women typically varies during the miscarriage. Men usually go out and shift the problem to solving mode. They never express the feeling with the spouse may feel inadequate and ends up with a helpless feeling.
Women show their emotional feeling with her mother or friends. She cries out her grief and sorrow with more tears. A man feels uncomforted to bring back the subject that may hurt the women. Women might feel he doesn’t care and feel guilty for the happening because of the miscommunication.
Experts and health care advisers suggest the men show their care and open up their heartfelt feeling to their better half. Men should show the care and affection by gifting some pleasant flowers or take her out for special dinner or natural scenery that changes her mental state. This impact really shows changes in men’s character. After a miscarriage, you may feel like:
- Guilty: Even though the miscarriage happened naturally, the grievance feels much guilty for the happening. Try to control the mind of whatever happened because you didn’t do anything.
- Angry: Because of Miscarriage, mental stress and depression cause angry with the family member, friends or with another baby if you have.
- Overwhelming sorrow: Miscarriage causes overwhelming sorrow that cannot be replaced or comprised.
- Confused: Many women desperately searching for the answers of miscarriage. It really confuses them and makes them be under stress.
- Anxious and out of Control: Miscarriage grief creates fear. Miscarriage creates bad physical problems like appetite, angry, depression, anxiety, restless emotion, and disturbed sleep.
- Shocked and Numb: Miscarriage grief makes you shocked and numb. Sometimes it can’t be digested. It is really hard to overcome from the grief.
- Exhausted: You may feel exhausted because of the happenings. It leads to mental worries and stress that in turn make you sleepless over day & night time.
Getting Pregnant Again After a Miscarriage
The next common question after a few days of miscarriage is getting pregnant after miscarriage. Usually, men must understand the emotional feeling of women in this regard.
Women get fears about second pregnancy as because of first miscarriage. The reality is the miscarriage women have a healthy pregnancy for the second time. They become strong physically, mentally and emotionally.
The emotional feelings are more important in the case of a second pregnancy. It’s better to wait until the couples are ready physically, mentally and emotionally before a second pregnancy.
When to Try Get Pregnant Again?
In general, a minimum of 2-3 menstrual period gaps is necessary for a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage. It is advisable to take the medical test as per the health care provider regarding the second chance of healthy conceiving after miscarriage.
If possible determine the cause of previous miscarriage and find the healing solution to avoid future miscarriage and for healthy child growth.
Talk to your health care advisor for the healthy pregnancy and cherish your life with lovely moments. The women have a successful second pregnancy after miscarriage.
- Seven Fun Educational Apps For Kids - June 20, 2019
- Mattress Toppers: Do You Need One? - June 17, 2019
- 5 Natural Ways to Manage During Pregnancy - June 9, 2019
- How Much Does IVF Cost In India 2019 Updated - June 4, 2019
- Why Pregnant Women Should Take Folic Acid? - June 4, 2019
- What to Eat and What to Avoid During Pregnancy? - June 4, 2019
- What Does or Doesn’t Eat While Breastfeeding - June 4, 2019
- Some Ayurveda Tips Can Help Your Pregnancy Easier - June 4, 2019
- How to Support the Woman through Miscarriage - June 4, 2019
- How to Cope With a Miscarriage - June 4, 2019