Are you searching for a platform to publish your Pregnancy guest post? If yes, then choosing MOM News Daily will be an intelligent choice for you. We would love to publish posts that are well-structured, informative, and helpful for our readers.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase in a parent’s life. It brings the feeling of happiness and excitement. At the same, it requires special attention and care to avoid any complications. During pregnancy, women should be extra careful and must be aware of facts that affect the growth of the baby.
We publish the guest post on our website that provides useful tips on the topics related to pregnancy. So if you want to help our readers to gain knowledge about pregnancy and its stages, then you can share your guest post with us.
In This Article
What We Cover in Pregnancy?
The content that we publish on our website is geared towards helping parents to become familiar with terms and aspects linked with pregnancy. We would love to receive a guest post on the topics:
Multiple Pregnancy: Multiple pregnancies mean that one mother is carrying more than one newborn. It happens when two or more eggs are fertilized and develop into fetuses.
Miscarriage: It is a medical term used to describe the loss of pregnancy before the 20th week of pregnancy. Miscarriage happens in the first three months of pregnancy when the baby can’t live on its own. It is called spontaneous abortion.
Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART refers to the medical techniques that are used to performing fertility treatment. In vitro fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), cryopreservation of gametes are the procedures of ART.
Prenatal care: Prenatal care ensures the health of the baby during pregnancy. It is a form of preventive healthcare that includes recommendations for a healthy lifestyle.
Infertility: Infertility is a term used to describe the inability to conceive a child or give birth to a baby. Nowadays, doctors use various fertility medications to treat infertility issues.
Weight Gain During a Pregnancy: Weight gain during pregnancy is widely known as Gestational weight gain. The pre-pregnancy Body Mass Index of women determines the amount of weight gain.
Physical Exercise During Pregnancy: Exercising during pregnancy has various benefits. It helps in reducing potential health risks in the baby. Exercising also improves the physical fitness of the mother.
Pregnancy Complications: Pregnancy complications are the health problems that women experience during pregnancy. High blood pressure, Gestational diabetes, Anemia, etc., are examples of pregnancy complications.
Prenatal Dental Care: Prenatal Dental Care allows the care of oral health to avoid adverse effects during pregnancy. Taking care of your teeth during pregnancy is vital for both the baby’s and the mother’s health.
Pre-existing Disease in Pregnancy: Pre-existing Disease in Pregnancy can be a potential reason to cause pregnancy complications. Women with pre-existing diseases require special medical care during pregnancy.
Postpartum Period: The postpartum period is a term that has been used to describe the period a woman experiences after delivering a child. This postpartum period is also known as puerperium.
Looking to submit guest post on pregnancy? Please email us over at [email protected] Before you submit your article, we’d love to hear your idea!
We invite guest posts on the following topics
Get Your Pregnancy Blog Published on MOM News Daily
MOM News Daily is the hub of information that parents access to learn and understand about pregnancy. We invite experts to write for us Pregnancy guest posts to add value to the Pregnancy section of our website.
From expert suggestions to real-life experience, we publish a wide range of guest posts. We determine the reliability of our information by posting quality content with unique ideas. If you have ideas that can help parents overcome challenges during pregnancy, share them with us.
So if you think your article can solve challenges that parents face in parenting and can be the best pregnancy blog, then reach out to us.
Write a Blog Post on Pregnancy For MOM News Daily
If you are confused about why you should choose us for guest posting, then here is the answer. MOM News Daily is a renowned platform, and many parents follow it regularly. Publishing your post with us will allow you to present your ideas to more readers.
We appreciate writers who connect with us to share information related to pregnancy so that parents can be stress-free during this phase.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Please go through the below-given editorial guidelines before sending us your guest post:
- We expect you to write unique and informative content. The guest post that you send to us should not be posted anywhere else.
- Do not infringe any copyright concerns and provide relevant information only. Do not share copied or paraphrased content.
- Your guest post word limit can range from 1800 to 2000 words.
- Please ensure that the post should be sent via email as a Google Doc.
- For better readability, add bullets, headings, pictures, etc., in your post.
- You can enhance the credibility by adding facts, statistics, links, etc., in the guest post.
- You should not share the same document to any other website or social media channel for publishing until you receive a response from our side.
- Writers can make use of bold, italics, and underlined characters for grabbing the attention of readers.
- The maximum length for your guest post title is 10 words.
- MOM News Daily can do modifications in your post based on the requirement.
- You are allowed to add one link to back your website. But affiliate linking is not supported.
- We do not make any payments to the writers. Therefore do not expect any compensation from our side.
- MOM News Daily has the authority to add any affiliate links as & when required.
- We can delete the guest post from the website after one year from the publishing date.
- MOM News Daily will give you credit for writing by mentioning your name at the end of the guest post along with your short biography. (You will have to share short biography with us)
- We can reject your content based on lack of relevancy, duplicate information, and inappropriate data.
- The Search Engine Optimization will be solely done by us. In case if the post is not SEO compliant, we will edit it.
- We will share your posts on other social media sites, but this does not guarantee that your blog’s social media account will see a spike in visitors.
- Your post becomes MOM News Daily property once it is published on our site.
It will be ideal for you to visit the Pregnancy section of our site to check out already approved guest posts.
How to Submit a Guest Post to a Pregnancy Blog?
Those who want to get their guest post published on MOM News Daily can send us the post on our email. We will review the content to check if you have followed our guidelines and your content is not copied from any resources.
After the approval, your post will be posted on our site under the pregnancy section. However, the process might take up to two weeks. So we ask you to have patience.
You can forward your post to [email protected]. And to receive our response.