First of all, thank you for showing interest in write for us on parenting. We are glad that you choose us to publish your guest post.
MOM News Daily is a place with practical parenting advice, thought-provoking stories about motherhood, and the occasional deal. Our parenting write for us program is looking for bloggers who want to write quality content for us
At Parenting, we’re on a mission to help parents raise amazing kids and deliver insights from experts you can trust. We love stories about people who defied expectations, learned from their mistakes, and are stronger for it
Moms News Daily aims to help parents who face difficulty coping with various stages of upbringing. If your writing is unique and can add value to our readers, we would love to publish your parenting guest post.
For some parents, parenting is a roller coaster ride, whereas, for others, it is smooth and joyful. We publish our guest posts with the idea of spreading awareness and strategies among parents to improve their parenting skills.
We have opportunities for parents or writers who want to share tips and ideas on parenting and present them to larger audiences. Specifically, we are looking for people who can help to make parenting an easy task by sharing their experiences or opinions.
However, before this, you must go through our guidelines to know our requirements and some points that you should keep in mind while writing the guest post.
In This Article
What is Parenting?
Parenting refers to the process of raising and educating the child for healthy development. It is usually done by the biological parents of the children. The parents or caretakers support the children in their social, emotional, and physical growth.
Parenting describes both the biological and nurturing requirements of raising children. It focuses on the intellectual development of the child from infancy to adulthood. Simply put, parenting is the way of protecting and taking care of the children.
What We Cover in Parenting?
Parenting has a crucial role to play in the development of children hence, it should be dealt with carefully. We take pride in providing our visitors this information in the form of high-quality content. Here are the topics that we discuss on our parenting blogs:
Parent tips : Parent tips encourage parents to learn and apply positive methods in their children’s upbringing. The purpose is to help parents overcome the challenges they face.
Infant sleep training: Sleep has a direct impact on the overall development of children. Infant sleep training involves discussing the various treatment measures that parents can adopt to ensure the healthy sleeping behavior of their kids.
Parental controls: Parental control refers to the process of monitoring the time a child spends using gadgets such as video games, mobile devices, televisions, and so on. It allows parents to restrict their children from watching inappropriate content.
Parental respect: Parental respect involves dealing with the children’s behavior towards their parents. It may vary from region to region. However, many societies support a sense of honor and respect for parents.
Parenting styles: Parenting style refers to the methods and strategies that parents adopt in raising their children. It is also related to how parents react to their children’s actions.
Parent-Child Interaction: Parent-Child interaction relates to the amount and quality of conversation that takes place between parents and their children. The positive interactions define a healthy parent-child relationship.
Parental abuse by children: It is also called child-to-parent violence. It refers to the actions of children that intend to gain control over their parents. In simple words, it is a kind of domestic violence in the form of verbal or physical abuse.
Cost of raising a child: The cost of raising a child involves the calculation of the expenses accounting for expenditure, clothing, housing, etc., of the children. The method to calculate this cost varies from country to country.
Parenting skills: Parenting skills refer to the skill set required in the parents to raise their children into responsible adults. It involves learning how to react to your child’s demands and supporting their mental and physical health.
Parent training: Parent training is also known as Parent Management Training. It focuses on teaching the parents methods and strategies to treat behavioral problems in kids. It works for both improving the mental health of parents as well as the child’s disruptive behavior.
Prenatal parenting: Prenatal parenting refers to prevent potential health problems throughout pregnancy. It enables the parents to keep babies safe during pregnancy.
Newborns and infants: It includes the measures to take care of newborns and infants. Such as knowing some precautions and activities that new parents have to follow to ease with childcare.
Looking to submit guest post on parenting? Please email us over at [email protected] Before you submit your article, we’d love to hear your idea!
We invite guest posts on the following topics
Get Your Parenting Blog Published
MOM News Daily provides opportunities to the parents and child development experts to write on parenting. You can share ideas and measures that parents should follow to make their parenting journey effortless.
We expect that your blogs will be able to engage our readers and will help them to gain knowledge. Many parents look for guides and expert suggestions to learn parenting skills. We serve them with quality content that can help them to find relevant solutions. So if you think your article can solve challenges that parents face in parenting and can be the best parenting blog, then reach out to us.
Write a Blog Post on Parenting For MOM News Daily
Parenting is a vast topic that deals with different aspects involved in ensuring the well-being of a child. MOM News Daily tends to act as a medium to bridge the gap between parents and modern parenting skills. Our resources are original and quality posts that focus on reducing parental stress.
We accept submissions from experts who write for us parenting guest post and publish it on our website to share the information among parents. Apart from this, many parents contact us to share their parenting experience through guest posting. We approve their content based on relevancy, uniqueness, and idea that they want to convey through it.
MOM News Daily gives excellent exposure to your idea with numerous visitors to your post. At the end of the post, we mention the name of the writer to ensure that readers know about you & your work.
We have enlisted some points that we want you to consider before you begin to write a guest post for us:
- The guest post should be original and should contain unique ideas on the topic that have not been published on other platforms or websites.
- The content should be relevant to the topic and should clearly define it. Alongside, make sure that it does not violate any copyright issues.
- The word limit for the guest post should be between 1800 to 2200 words. Please note that the content should be submitted as the Google Doc via email.
- For credibility, we suggest you include links, statistics, and recent studies data. Also, do include bullets and headers in the post.
- After the submission of the article, you may not publish it to any other resources, including paper or electronic means.
- Writers should include sub-headings to make the article scannable and more readable. Apart from this, for emphasis, all sub-heading should be question format.
- Make sure that the title of the blog does not exceed 10 words or 60 character .
- However, it can be changed by Moms News Daily if required.
- Writers can use one link to back their site. Also, all the links should be already added as no affiliate linking is allowed.
- Once we publish your article on our platform, it becomes Moms News Daily property.
- While writing for us, you must know that we do not pay for any guest post. Also, you will not receive any compensation related to the post.
- You can promote the post on social media platforms by publishing 100 words of the article along with the link to the post.
- Moms News Daily holds the right to delete your post from the website after one year.
- If we want, we can fit any affiliate link in your content.
- For the credit of the post, writers can send us a 2-3 line biography upto two links to their blog’s social media accounts and one linkback for the blog.
- You can also send us pictures and videos relevant to your content provided that they are original and yours or you have the proof to use them.
- We will publish your articles on other social media channels, but it does not guarantee to increase traffic on your blog’s social media handle.
- Before posting, we review and approve all the posts. We can edit or refuse any post that we do not find relevant or helpful.
- We will take of Search Engine Optimization and reserve the right to make any changes if required to make it SEO compliant.
- At any point, you cannot claim to be a part or member of Moms News Daily staff after submitting your guest post.
Moreover, you can check our parenting blog section to check out the type of content that we approve to be published on MOM News Daily.
How to Submit a Guest Post on MOM News Daily?
To start with, you can forward your idea or the post related to parenting to our official email address. The moment we receive your submission, we will go through it to analyze your writing style. If we find out that the idea has been copied or published elsewhere already, we will reject it. Therefore, make sure that whatever you write on parenting should be unique and helpful for parents. Further, if your guest post gets approval, then it will be posted in the parenting section of our website within 15 days.
Submitting the guest post to us means that you agree to the terms and conditions of Moms News Daily. Once we receive your post, we will take the time to review it and check whether it meets our requirements or not. However, you must wait for at least two weeks post submitting your content to seek a response from us.
Thus, if you want to submit a parenting blog guest post, then connect with us via [email protected]. If your idea is distinctive and interesting, you will definitely hear back from us!