If you want to write a baby guest post to guide the parents of a newly born child, then the MOM News Daily is an ideal platform to publish it. Being a parent of an infant is joyful and overwhelming. Parents spend hours searching for online guides that can help them to stay prepared for their little ones.
MOM News Daily is a place with practical Baby products and baby health tips, thought-provoking stories about baby health, baby best products, baby tips and best practices, advice. Our baby write for us program is looking for bloggers who want to write quality content for us
Here, we serve as a source of information for parents who they can rely on for the well-being of their baby. In our babies’ guest post section, we publish posts that address the concern of parents related to baby care.
Through these posts parents, or writers share preventive measures that parents should follow to avoid any problems in taking care of an infant. Writers who have unique ideas, helpful tips, or learning experiences related to infants, can share their content with us to get it published on our site. We will shortlist the Best baby blog from received submissions.
What We Cover in Baby Blogs?
In This Article
Especially, for first-time parents, the initial few months of taking care of the baby can be chaotic. Parents will find millions of resources to seek advice from. However, not necessarily all of them are correct! MOM News Daily help such parents by providing correct information related to:
Breastfeeding : For an infant, breast milk is the healthiest and safest food. Breastfeeding ensures that all necessary nutrients are supplied to the baby. We help parents to know the importance of breastfeeding and aspects related to it.
Baby clothes: The skin of a newborn is sensitive and delicate. Based on comfort, styles, preferences, and ethnicity, the clothes of infant varies region to region. Here, the size of clothes depends upon the age of the baby.
Newborn Care and Safety: Newborn Care and Safety are the precautions that parents should follow to prevent illness in newly born kids. Factors such as proper immunization, dressing, bathing, etc., are addressed under this topic.
Infant massage: From ancient times, infant massage therapy is found to be effective in easing out tummy troubles, teething pains, muscle development, etc. It is the form of complementary and alternative medicine.
Baby Sleep: Infants spend their time in sleeping during their first year of life. The sleeping pattern of an infant directly affects the development of the central nervous system of the child.
Babycare: Babycare involves activities and instructions that parents should follow to ensure the safety of infants from their surroundings. It refers to taking care of their diet routine and sleeping habits.
babywearing: Babywearing is the practice of wearing a sling to carry a child. Parents follow this practice to have free hands to accomplish diverse tasks while carrying the infant.
Baby products: A wide range of baby products is available in the market that is specifically manufactured to keep the baby’s skin free from infections. Our post provides parents with tips to choose the best and safest products among them.
Baby talk: Baby talk is also known as caretaker speech and refers to the simple strategy to communicate with the babies. It is an easy way to hold the attention of an infant.
Baby shower: The baby shower is a ceremony hosted for celebrating the delivery or expected birth of a child. People from different backgrounds follow different rituals in the ceremony.
Baby furniture: Baby furniture refers to furniture that is designed for babies by keeping in mind comfort and safety. For example, the infant bed having a cage-like structure to keep the baby safe.
Infant bathing: Infant hygiene is a crucial part while taking care of a baby. Some precautions must be followed to ensure that you are giving the baby a bath properly.
Baby Diaper: Baby diaper is the disposable materials made for babies to urinate. These should be changed at a regular interval of time to ensure hygiene and avoid skin problems.
Baby development: Baby development accounts for stages involved in the growth of an infant into adolescence. This rate of progress is different for every child. Here, the events during prenatal life may have an impact on developmental changes.
Babyhood: Babyhood refers to the early stages of growth of an infant. It is a critical period that deals with the foundation of laying adult personality.
Baby’s Name: Choosing a name for the baby is an enjoyable task. However, some countries follow naming law that restricts the offensive or embarrassing names given to the child by their parents.
Formula feed: Formula feed is manufactured for kids with the purpose of bottle-feeding. It is a processed food sold for feeding to babies and children under the age of 12 months. The feed is typically prepared from powder or liquid for cup-feeding.
Infant Potty Training: Infant potty training is the method to train infants to use toilets for urination. In some cultures, training will begin as soon as the child is born.
Looking to submit guest post on baby products? Please email us over at email@example.com Before you submit your article, we’d love to hear your idea!
We invite guest posts on the following topics
Get Your Baby Blog Published
We witness a huge number of readers that visit our site regularly to gain information related to the upbringing of babies. If you want to add-on to their knowledge by writing a guest post on the baby, then we have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for writers who can share tips and strategies to address the related topics. Posts that we approve to be published on our page generally deal with challenges that parents face while taking care of an infant.
Write a Blog on Baby for MOM News Daily
Be it, teenagers or babies, taking care as a parent is a tough job. We understand this very well, it is for this reason that we invite the child development expert to write for us baby guest post and share their knowledge related to babies.
Apart from this, we accept the guest post from parents who wish to share their real-life experiences with other parents. Many parents struggle to look after their newly born kids. This happens due to the lack of knowledge and resources. If you want to guide these parents through your piece of writing, then feel free to get in touch with us.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Here are the requirements that your post should fulfill to get approved for publishing:
- The guest post should be unique and should not be copied from any other resources.
- Your guest post should highlight the idea and must justify the related topic. Also, make sure it is not published anywhere else, even on social media platforms.
- Make sure your post does not violate any copyright issues.
- The word count of the guest post may vary between 1800-2000 words.
- You will have to submit the post to us in the form of Google Doc through an email.
- We encourage you to include facts, figures, reliable links in your guest post for credibility.
- We suggest you include bullets, sub-heads in your content to improve its readability. It will also make the article easy to scan.
- Once you have submitted the article to us, you cannot forward it to other sites until you hear back from MOM Daily News.
- For better emphasis, you can underline, italicize, or bold the content if required.
- The title of your guest post should not be greater than 10 words.
- You are allowed to add one link to back your site. Please note, no affiliate linking is allowed.
- Your published article will become the MOM News Daily property.
- Please keep in mind that we do not pay any compensation to the writer of the guest post.
- We encourage you to promote the post through your social media handles. For this, you can publish 100 words of the post, with its link.
- After one year, your post can be removed from our website. Also, you cannot claim to be a part of the MOM News Daily staff.
- MOM News Daily can add any affiliate link to your content if required.
- At the end of the post, we introduce the name of the writer. Therefore, you can send us a 2-3 sentence biography along with one link back to your blog and add two links for social media blogs.
- Writers can use pictures and videos in their content. However, they must have the proof that they can use them, or they must own them.
- MOM News Daily will publish your guest post on social media as well. But, it has nothing to do with increasing the traffic on your social media blog.
- All the posts are reviewed first to check if the content is relevant or not. We can alter or decline any post that we find to be irrelevant or copied.
- MOM News Daily takes care of the SEO of your post. We also make sure that your content is SEO compliant.
- Writers are suggested to navigate to our baby section to gain better clarity on how to proceed in writing baby blog guest post for us.
How to Submit a Guest Post to a Baby blog?
Submitting your guest post to MOM News Daily is easy. First, you will have to submit your idea or the blog content to us via email. We will begin to review your content. Depending on relevancy and quality, we will decide and let you know whether we are going to publish your post or not. Here, you must wait for at least two weeks to get a response from our side.
To maximize the chances of approval, make sure to write unique and helpful content. If we find out that the content is copied from other resources, we will decline your submission. After the approval, you will have to wait for 15 days to get it published on our website. Also, when you submit your guest post to us, we consider that you agree to our terms and conditions.
So, if you have some interesting and amazing tips to share with parents of the newly born baby, then submit your guest post to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. MOM News Daily would love to publish it.