Toddlers are known for getting up well before the crack of dawn. Here are a few simple and fresh 5AM breakfast ideas that your two-year-old can eat while you sleep on the couch.
Gum from your purse. Throw 4-5 sticks at your three-year old. If you have a minty flavored variety, this also counts as brushing his teeth. They say gum stays in your system for a few years so it will keep him nice and full for some time.
Granola bar. If your child is crying for pancakes, let them know that you too have dreams. For example, you wanted to sleep past 7AM.
Floor food. Chances are there are all kinds of yummy snacks under your dining room table. Foster independence in your toddler by allowing her to forage like a beast for sustenance. Eating directly from the ground will also strengthen her immune system. You’re a good mom.
Single slice of bread. Let your child know that things like “toasting” and “buttering” only happen when a) the sun is up and b) after you’ve had coffee. This will prepare them for the real world.
Gummy Vitamins. 1-2 of these chewy delights have all of the vitamins your child needs to grow strong. They pair wonderfully with tap water and resentment.
- Tips to Make Breastfeeding Relaxing and Enjoyable - June 26, 2019
- Elf on the Shelf Fails To Move For Several Days, Presumed Dead - June 20, 2019
- Toddlers Have Knocked Over 10 Million Christmas Trees This Year - June 20, 2019
- The Five Stages of Dealing With Your Child’s Winter Cough - June 20, 2019
- 3 y/o Realizes She’s 100% Over Her Christmas Presents - June 20, 2019
- Five Hearty Soup Recipes That Will Make Your 3 y/o Dry Heave - June 20, 2019
- I’m A Good Mom But I F*cking Hate Crafts - June 20, 2019
- 5 Adorable Lunches For Parents With Too Much Time On Their Hands - June 20, 2019
- 5AM Breakfast Ideas For Your Toddler - June 20, 2019
- Study: Parents Of Toddlers Have Sex An Average of 0 Times Per Month - June 20, 2019