International Women’s Day is a global day that celebrates the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. Every year it comes on the 8th of March. Women are the strong pillar of our society who make our society strong. In today’s world, women are not just limited to household work but they are breaking all the barriers and achieving great success in every field.
Though women’s day is basically for those women who are fighting for their rights and equality, it’s also a day to celebrate all the women in our lives. From daughter to mother a woman is the epitome of strength and love. Women’s day allows us to reflect on the unique power of women and how we can support them in our own lives and communities.
As well as the first International women’s day celebrated in 1909 to show women’s vigour in the field of work. Nowadays International Women’s Day is also celebrated to commemorate the movement for women’s rights. And it has been going on since then with a program that is packed full of events and activities. In this blog post, we will be sharing with you 49 empowering women’s day quotes for 2022. So, this year let’s celebrate International Women’s Day by praising your mother, sister, friend, or any other inspiring woman in your life with one of these empowering quotes.
Best Women’s Day Quotes 2022
Women’s day is a special occasion to empower and appreciate women of all ages. Women’s day is celebrated annually on March 8th all around the world. This is the day just not for empowering, it is a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. That’s why for praising them we have outlined the best quotes below that will make every woman feel loved, powerful and special or they are:
Women were given this life because they’re hefty enough to live it.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- Nowadays Feminism isn’t about making a woman strong when they are born and become a girl to women they make themselves a strong personality. They don’t need any title to hold their power in one word.
- A broken woman can rebuild herself like before, and that’s her celebutante.
- Now a princess doesn’t need any prince to kill a dragon, she’s vigorous enough to do this by their own.
- Every woman should be proud of who she is and what she represents.
- Empowering women isn’t about making women into men. It’s about recognizing the power and potential of women and girls, and working to ensure that they have the same opportunities as men and boys.
- When a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman.
- Women are like teabags – you can’t tell how strong they are until you put them in hot water.
- Remember, girls, you can do anything boys can do, and sometimes you can do it better.
- The most important thing we can do is inspire young girls and young women to believe in themselves so that they can achieve anything they want to.
- We should all be feminists. If you think that feminism is man-hating, you’re mistaken. It’s the opposite: Feminism is about empowering women.
- We should all be outraged at the continuing disparities between men and women in our country and around the world. There’s no excuse for it. And it’s time to do something about it.
- You don’t have to be a woman to be a feminist, but if you are a woman, you’re a better feminist.
- Women belong in all places where decisions are being made… It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.
- We need to raise girls who are just as ambitious as boys. We need to raise girls who are just as assertive and outspoken and brash as boys. We can’t do that if we keep telling them that they are special because they are girls. Girls need to be told they are powerful because they are human beings.
- Women are the real architects of society.
- The most important thing a woman can do is to develop herself as a human being.
- Girls should be taught to be independent. Women should be taught to be powerful.
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for other people too.
- The best thing for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
- The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men. They are far superior and always have been.
- Even strong women can be vulnerable. Just because you have a weakness, don’t doubt your strength for one moment.
- She is a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is addicted to the cheap wine of shallow love.
- She means a lot to herself, even when she’s not treated well.
- There’s nothing more powerful than when women come together to support one another .
- Women are not the weaker sex. We are the braver sex.
- The most important thing a woman can do is to define herself.
- Women are not made for understood, they are here just only for love.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Behind every great woman is a tribe of other great women who have her back.
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
- When you educate a woman, you educate a generation.
- The most important thing a woman can have — next to talent, of course — is her own financial independence.
- Women are the only human beings who grow more sensual with age.
- A woman is like a bank account. Without a deposit, there’s not much you can do.
- A woman is not complete without a man, but where do you find a man who is complete without a woman?
- A woman’s place is in the home, but how much she can influence the world while she is there depends on how much she knows and how much she is willing to learn.
- A woman is in full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
- A woman should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
- No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.
- A woman is the best thing ever created: the beauty of creation is her form, the magic of her mind.
- A woman is like a refrigerator; you don’t know how good she is until you open her up.
- Women are the backbone of our communities and the heart of our families.
- Looking back on her life, she realized that everything that happened only made her stronger.
- We need to change the way we talk about women’s equality. It’s not a women’s issue, it’s a human issue.
- The revolution starts in your kitchen. If you want to see change, start with the women in your life – your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers.
Therefore, the following quotes are perfect for sharing on social media to help celebrate International Women’s Day. Whether you’re looking for a message of empowerment, strength, or solidarity, these quotes have got you covered. As we celebrate Women’s Day, let these words inspire you to continue working towards a brighter future for all women. If you want to add your own favorite quote, feel free to do so in the comments section below. We hope that these quotes help to empower and inspire women around the world on this important day.