What is Beauty?
Beauty is the quality of being physically attractive. True beauty is how you feel about yourself. The inner beauty is the way you think, your character and what you love doing is what makes you beautiful. Beauty has varied throughout time, various cultures and the vast different perceptions of the world. Beauty has varied throughout time, various cultures and the vast different perceptions of the world. Beautiful is a woman who has a distinctive personality. Every time we look at ourselves in the mirror we try to perfect our look. Smooth skin, shiny hair, lean body and facial symmetry are also important qualities of beauty. Beautiful people were treated better than unattractive people. Men would stop and help pretty women in distress every time. It has been found that attractive people get favourable treatment in many situations. Attractive people get favourable treatment in many situations.
Facts about Beauty
- The first nail polish was invented in China in 3000 BC.
- This first nail polish consisted of beeswax, gum, egg whites and coloured powder.
- Revlon was the first brand worldwide to introduce red nail polish to the market.
- Lipstick was given its red colour by adding carmine dye in the 19th century.
- In the 1800s, eyeshadows and lip stains often contained poisonous ingredients such as mercuric sulphide and belladonna.
- The mascara is first manufactured in 1913 by Rimmel.
- The left side of the face is prettier than the right.
- Looking Good increase confidence and communication skills may also boost productivity at the office.
- Beauty’s direct relation to happiness is partly linked to economic benefits.
- Better-looking people generally earn more money and marry better-looking.
- Attractive men and women have higher IQs.
- Women find men less attractive when they smile and opposite is true for women case.
- Over 80 per cent of skin ageing is caused by everyday sun exposure.
- The word perfume is from Latin origin and means ‘through smoke’.
- Out of all the beauty videos available on YouTube. 51 per cent of them are related to make-up.
- Human attraction is influenced by the subconscious biological desire to reproduce.
- Charles Darwin stated that there is universal drive to become as beautiful and attractive as possible.
- Research shows that the more attractive politician often receives a greater amount of media coverage than their less attractive.
- Lipstick was an essential item in World War II
- Kitchen beauty treatments began in the middle ages.