A study out of the University of Virginia School of Behavioral Sciences is reporting that parents of toddlers have sex an average of 0 to negative 3 times a month.
The study followed 48 heterosexual couples over the course of four years.
Critics of the study are demanding to know how one has a negative amount of sex.
“It is possible,” reported head researcher Dr. Bernard Hopkins. “We found that the daily challenges of feeding, bathing, dressing, and dealing with the often janky behavior of toddlers causes the mother’s genitals to repel the father’s so strongly that it creates a breach in the space-time continuum erasing past sexual encounters. This results in a negative number of sexual relations overall.”
The study also found that the bedtime routine with toddlers formed a hermetic seal over the genitals of mothers that was impermeable to both steel and government grade lasers. When attempting to pierce it, the vagina let out a high-frequency animal-like feral scream only perceivable to dogs and wolves.
“We are working hard to find a cure for this,” shared Dr. Hopkins. “The only things that have come close to cracking the vacuum seal around the vagina are a combination of completed chores, high quality chocolates, and Jose Cuervo Especial.”
- Codynamic is kickstarting mission - September 17, 2019
- Unusual Pregnancy Side Effects You May Never Thought Of - September 9, 2019
- Quiet Drumming For Kids Without Driving the Neighbors Crazy - September 6, 2019
- Why buy a Baby Carrier? - September 6, 2019
- 5 things you should know before considering Egg Freezing - August 31, 2019
- 5 Worthwhile Social Activities for People With a Disability - August 31, 2019
- 5 Best Probiotic Foods For Women Gut Health - August 24, 2019
- 5 Best Women Stylish Bra For Your Long Working Hour - August 23, 2019
- Best Ways To Remove Stretch Marks During Pregnancy - August 22, 2019
- 7 Important Guides to Choose the Best Ophthalmologist - August 21, 2019