During life’s challenges and work pressures, we all need a little push sometimes to keep us going. The right words at the right time can make a world of difference, providing that much-needed motivation to persevere and strive towards our goals.
However, motivational quotes are not just limited to work and career; they can also apply to our personal lives. They have the power to uplift our spirits, boost confidence, and remind us of our inner strength.
But how do you find the right motivational quotes that resonate with you? To help you out, we have curated a list of 70+ motivational quotes that will inspire you in both work and life. From motivational to funny to thought-provoking, there is something for everyone on this list. So, scroll down to know more!
In This Article
Best Motivational Quotes To Inspire Work And Life
Though quotes might not solve all our problems, they can be a great source of motivation and inspiration in our work and life. Here are some of the best motivational quotes that can help you stay focused, positive, and driven towards your goals:
- Success only comes to those who dare to attempt. – Mallika Tripathi
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. – Suzy Kassem
- Focus on being productive instead of busy. – Tim Ferriss
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room. – Dwayne Johnson.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle.
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. – Colin Powell.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
- The most effective way to do it is to do it. – Amelia Earhart
- I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
Inspirational Quotes About Working Hard
Inspirational quotes have the power to uplift our spirits and keep us going, no matter how tough things may seem. Here are some of the best motivational quotes that will inspire you both in work and life:
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. – Conan O’Brien
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- Chop your own wood, and it will warm you twice. – Henry Ford
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose. – G.K. Nielson
- Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. – Dwayne Johnson.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- If you try and lose, then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault. – Orson Scott Card
- Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. – Dwayne Johnson
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it. – Henry Ford
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. – Colin Powell
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
- The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. – Charles Kingsleigh
- Without labor, nothing prospers. – Sophocles
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! – Marvin Phillips.
Short Motivational Quotes To Inspire Work and Life
Quotes are powerful words that can inspire, motivate, and encourage us to keep going even when we face challenges in work or life. In this document, we have gathered some of the best short motivational quotes that will help you stay positive and focused on your goals.
- The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. – Charles Kingsleigh.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that count. – Winston Churchill.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it. – Unknown
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done. – Unknown
- Dream it. Wish it. Do it. – Unknown
- Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it. – Unknown
- The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles. – Unknown
- Dream bigger. Do bigger. – Unknown
- Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it. – Unknown
- Little by little, one travels far. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. – Nikos Kazantzakis
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. – John D. Rockefeller
Funny Quotes To Motivate Work And Life!
Sometimes, a little humor is all we need to lighten up our mood and keep us going. Here are some funny quotes that can motivate you in your work and life:
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard.
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. – Bill Gates.
- When you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- Confidence is 10% hard work and 90% delusion.” – Tina Fey.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar.
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin.
- It’s a shame that the only thing a man can do for eight hours a day is work. He can’t eat for eight hours; he can’t drink for eight hours; he can’t make love for eight hours. The only thing a man can do for eight hours is work. – William Faulkner.
- A job is your key to unlocking a paycheck. – Unknown.
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard.
- Don’t be a fool. Stop hating Mondays. Be a professional and hate the whole week!” – Unknown.
- Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? – Edgar Bergen.
- If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. – Steven Wright.
- The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts. – Unknown.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. – Dalai Lama.
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book. – Groucho Marx.
- I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. – Benjamin Franklin.
To sum it up, success requires hard work, determination, and a positive mindset. These motivational quotes can help you stay focused on your goals and overcome any obstacles that come your way. So keep these words of wisdom close to your heart, and remember to always believe in yourself, dream big, and never give up! So keep working towards your dreams with a smile on your face, because as the saying goes, A day without laughter is a day wasted. Stay motivated and keep making progress towards your goals!