Diwali is one of the most beautiful and special festivals. People celebrate it with joy and fervor across India. In this festival, people celebrate the victory of good over evil or light over darkness. This is the reason why Diwali is also called ‘Festival of Lights. People may exchange gifts with each other, light lamps in their houses and do many other things to mark this special occasion. Diwali also signifies the Hindu New Year and marks the beginning of a new time cycle. This blog post will provide you with best wishes for your brother & sister in 2021!!
In This Article
Best Happy Diwali Wishes For Brother And Sister
Diwali is the time of year when India celebrates the victory of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance. It’s also a great opportunity for families to come together and share in each other’s company. If you’re looking for some ways to make this Diwali memorable for your brother or sister then wish them these special quotes.
Diwali wishes for sister:
- May this Diwali shine your life with happiness and light. May God give you a joyous and fairly long life. Happy Diwali sister, I love you!!
- On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, I wish that God give you a long life. So, you can see many more festivals with me. May the festival shine its light on your life, forever. Have a blast Diwali, my cutie Sister.
- May God bestow good luck upon you, Auspiciousness around you, Success in all your endeavors, Happiness in your life and May you have a very Happy Diwali filled with special moments of joy, love, and prosperity my baby sister.
- You are my best friend; you are my dearest companion. I feel lucky to have you as a sister. Wish you a very happy Diwali sister!!
- Sister, Remember if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been here today. A little appreciation goes a long way. You are so sweet to me and I want to wish you a very happy Diwali.
- May this Diwali sprinkle happiness all around you like the sparkles of firework. Have a happy Diwali, my little sister!!
- You are my Sunshine, You are my Smiles, You are the one who makes me happy when I m sad, You are the one who loves me unconditionally. So I want to tell you that I love you, my dear sister!! Happy Diwali my sweet sister!!!
- Wishing you tons of happiness on the auspicious day of Diwali. May God bring joy, and prosperity to your life during this festive season. Have a blast Diwali, my little sis!!
- I just want to wish that this Diwali brings a lot of happiness and joy into your life. I am wishing you a very Happy Diwali sister!!
- Dear sister, I would like that your life is as sparkling because of the lights of Diwali…You have good luck and new hope that will make you happy in your life. Happy Diwali my baby sister!!!
- My lovely sister, you are one of the most amazing people I know. You have always been there for me when I needed you the most. Thus, I wish that this Diwali brings with it all the happiness and joys of life for you.
- Dear Sister, you deserve all the happiness in this world. You are not just my sister but also my best friend. I wish you a very happy Diwali and hope that this festival brings tons of joy to your life.
- I wish a very happy Diwali to my sweet little sister. May this Diwali bring a lot of smiles to your face. Have a great Diwali.
- Wishing you a very happy Diwali with good luck, new beginnings, and an abundance of prosperity. May all your dreams come true this Diwali. Happy Diwali my sister!!
- My dear sister, no matter how much time passes by, our bond will never fade. Stay blessed always! Happy Diwali.
- Wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali my dear sister. May you be blessed with happiness and success all your life. Shubh Deepavali.
- To the most wonderful sister, you are my shining star. And I wish you a very happy Diwali. May this Diwali brings with it everything truly important in your life. Have fun!!
- Dear sister, I wish you a very Happy Diwali and hope that God showers you with his blessings. Happiness is reflected in your eyes. May this Diwali bring lots of happiness, joy, and prosperity to your life!!
- You are my sunshine in times of darkness, my laughter when everything seems sad, and my best friend in life. Wishing my sister all the happiness in the world on this magnificent occasion!
Diwali Wishes For Brother:
- The bond of love and brotherhood makes our bond even stronger and special, Wishing you a very Happy Diwali my dear brother…!!
- Happy Diwali, dear brother. I still remember the day when you were born- it was the most momentous day of my life, as after that I became an elder sister!!
- You are my best friend who always stands by me in every thick and thin. Wishing a very happy Diwali to my dear friend and brother.
- May this Diwali bring happiness in your life and fill it with immense joy. Let’s welcome this festival together by lighting up the lamps of love, care, and trust to each other…!! I love you my younger brother.
- I am very lucky to have a little angel like you for my lovely brother. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali my dear beloved brother.
- Dear brother, you are the one who made every Diwali memorable for me with your amazing gifts and your love…Wishing a very Happy Diwali to my adorable brother.
- May you experience as much joy as the new clothes on your back and may this Diwali leave you with memories that last forever … Wishing you a super happy Diwali, bro!!
- May this Diwali bring all your desires and wishes into reality. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali to my first sibling, Brother!!!
- Let this Diwali be your lucky charm. May the light of the occasion bring you all the prosperity, success, and happiness in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali brother!!
- Brother, you know that family comes first in my life and it always will. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!
- May God bless you with long life, good health, and success in everything you do. Happy Diwali to my loving brother!!
- Even though we fight often, I know deep down you are a caring and loving brother…. Have a very happy Diwali and may the festival of lights bring with it all the happiness in the world!!
- I had always dreamed of having an elder brother like you…. Wishing you lots of love, luck & laughter on this festive day…. Happy Diwali to you!!.
- A little of you, a sparkle in your eye, and a twinkle in your smile. Are all I need for this special day and every day! Best wishes on Diwali to the sweet brother.
- May God gives you everything that you want from your life showers his blessings on you always. May you live a happy and peaceful life. I wish you a very warm and Happy Diwali to you Bhaiya.
- May the festival of lights brighten up your life, enlighten your future and bring you success. Happy Diwali to my dearest Brother!!
- We share a love that’s beyond measure; we shine together as one. With you, my brother, all things are possible and I’m grateful for the gift of our lives. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- You have always been a hero for me. Just as I have always cherished the love that we share between us…Wishing Happy Diwali to my dearest Brother.
Therefore, we wish you a very happy Diwali and hope that you may have a wonderful Diwali celebration. And if you want to make your Diwali fragrance filled with happiness, love and warmth then send these Happy Diwali Wishes for Brothers And Sisters to them. These messages are a great way to express what is in your heart for your siblings. You can also use our collection of Best Happy Diwali Wishes to friends and family. Hope all our readers enjoyed it and were able to learn something from it. Thanks for reading this far!!