Pregnancy is one of the best times in a female’s life, but with pregnancy, a few tensions come like weight gaining and all. One of the biggest tensions for a female while pregnancy is stretch marks. Stretch marks can damage your beauty and can leave you unhappy. One of the most common times when a female notice stretch marks are during pregnancy. Stretch marks can happen over many areas of your body like stomach, hips, thighs, chest, etc. One will obviously be tense because of these stretch marks but there are a few good ways to remove them during pregnancy.
The best ways to remove stretch marks during pregnancy are:
1. Always apply a stretch marks prevention cream or lotion– It is one of the best ways to remove or reduce stretch marks. It is always suggested to apply such creams or lotions during your pregnancy. One of the best creams one can use during pregnancy for stretch marks is the Lucent Skin Stretch Mark Cream. It is very safe to use and it gives amazing results.
2. Keep a proper check on your weight or control your weight– One of the helpful things has been to always keep a check on your weight or keep a healthy weight while pregnant. Stretch marks happen when your skin pulls while you gain weight or your skin shrinks while you put off weight. It is suggested to not to gain a lot of weight while pregnant so that once your baby is delivered you will not face a lot of stretch marks after it.
3. Keep yourself and your skin hydrated– It is very important to keep yourself hydrated, always drink enough amount of water daily so that your skin stays soft and if your skin is soft you don’t tend to gain a lot of stretch marks. Use moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and you can do that twice a day and, in this way, you can keep yourself hydrated inside out.
4. Take proper fruits and vegetable diet– It is very important for every female while pregnancy to have proper diets. It is important to have vitamins and mineral-rich diets and for that, one should obviously have proper meals which include a lot of fruits and vegetables. Having vitamins and minerals rich diet can remove or reduce your stretch marks for sure.
5. Soak or get Vitamin D– One of the studies says deficiency of Vitamin D can increase the risk of stretch marks on your body. It is always suggested to maintain a healthy level of vitamin D to reduce the risk of stretch marks. One of the easiest and best ways to get vitamin D is through Sun. It is also included in many food products like mushrooms, soy milk, orange juice, egg yolk, cereals & oatmeal, etc.
Hope our suggestions will help you to remove or reduce your stretch marks while pregnancy, but it is always suggested to treat your fresh stretch marks when they appear and the best way is to apply Lucent Skin Stretch Mark Creamon your marks and get the best results out of them.
- 6 Foods to Eat and Avoid When You Have Diarrhea - February 17, 2020
- 10 Things Your Toddler Finds Devastating - February 16, 2020
- How to choose the best Pediatric Ophthalmologist for your child - February 12, 2020
- What are Teething Symptoms and How to Soothe a Teething Baby? - January 26, 2020
- What are the Common Parenting Challenges? - January 26, 2020
- Men Must Have These Underwear In Their Wardrobe - January 25, 2020
- How to Raise Safe and Healthy Kids? - January 25, 2020
- 10 Ways to Make a Good First Impression on Your Partner’s Parents - January 20, 2020
- How Much Does Cost Of Laser Hair Removal In India? - January 18, 2020
- How Does Laser Hair Removal Work? - January 16, 2020