What is Name?
Name is the identification of a person, thing, products etc. Name is divided into two parts i.e. the First name and Last Name. Names can identify a class or category of things. The first name is the name given to individuals upon and mostly used for identification. While the last name represents the family and is common to other members of the family. A given name is a part of a person’s personal name. Different generations will often have different names. Some people want to keep their baby name more popular than the others, and many created according to trends of the time. Family names have even more of a wealth of history behind them. The last name is the family name which is known as sur name. Sur name of a girl changes after her marriage.
Facts about Name
- The 5 most common Indian names among boys are Anand, Anil, Rahul, Ajay, Ajay etc.
- The 5 most common girl names among girls are : Lakshmi, Aparna, Pooja, Lata etc.
- Avoid keeping names which are unpronounceable.
- Let the name have distinct meaning.
- Avoid names which are kept both by Girls and Boys.
- There is a Greek Saint named after every day of the year.
- Mercurius became Pope and changed his name to Pope John II.
- He was the first Pope to adopt a new papal name.
- Most of celebrity changes his/her real names to trendy names.
- The most popular boy American name over the past 100 years is James.
- The full name of the city Los Angeles? El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles.
- The name FIAT comes from FabbricaItalianaAutomobili Torino.
- The name for the little finger or toe is minimus.
- Octotorpe is the name of the “#” symbol o Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world, is named for a surveyor, Colonel Sir George Everest.
- Business people finding a name for their business that has the potential to develop into a brand name.
- Mercury was named after the Roman messenger god.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- The name of country India is derived from the river Indus.