Three-year-old Beatrice didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.
“I’m just over them. I want to burn them in a pile,” the young child said of her Christmas presents. She didn’t look up from her iPad as she described the joy she experienced opening them on December 25th, two short weeks ago.
“It was downright magical,” Beatrice squeaked in her little voice. “I mean, I knew I’d been good but I wasn’t expecting that many gifts. The thrill of opening one after the other…I felt like a princess.”
Her favorite toy of the day had been the Frozen Winter Wonderland Dollhouse (retail price $179.99) that had taken her parents six hours to put together.
“The door broke off already. China, amirite,” Beatrice said, seamlessly navigating from one app to another on her tablet. “Anyway, Frozen is so 2014.”
Beatrice’s parents are at odds with what to do with the toys that litter their family’s living room. “It was a mess before. Now there’s even more crap to trip over at 2AM. Next year’s she’s getting an 8-pack of crayons.”
- 150+ Unique Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister - May 10, 2020
- How To Help Your Family Cope After A Road Accident - April 23, 2020
- What Message are You Sending to Your Kids? - April 22, 2020
- Tips For New Parents – Improving Your Newborn’s Health - April 15, 2020
- Why Your Child’s Education Should be Planned From the Beginning - April 13, 2020
- Essential Checklist That You Need to Prepare For Your Newborn - April 13, 2020
- 3 Easy Cleaning Habits to Start With Your Kids - April 8, 2020
- Best Mattress to Buy for Your Kid’s Room - April 8, 2020
- A Pregnancy Pillow a Better Sleep? - April 7, 2020
- Find the Ultimate Guide to Waist Training in 2020 - April 7, 2020