Three-year-old Beatrice didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.
“I’m just over them. I want to burn them in a pile,” the young child said of her Christmas presents. She didn’t look up from her iPad as she described the joy she experienced opening them on December 25th, two short weeks ago.
“It was downright magical,” Beatrice squeaked in her little voice. “I mean, I knew I’d been good but I wasn’t expecting that many gifts. The thrill of opening one after the other…I felt like a princess.”
Her favorite toy of the day had been the Frozen Winter Wonderland Dollhouse (retail price $179.99) that had taken her parents six hours to put together.
“The door broke off already. China, amirite,” Beatrice said, seamlessly navigating from one app to another on her tablet. “Anyway, Frozen is so 2014.”
Beatrice’s parents are at odds with what to do with the toys that litter their family’s living room. “It was a mess before. Now there’s even more crap to trip over at 2AM. Next year’s she’s getting an 8-pack of crayons.”
- 6 Foods to Eat and Avoid When You Have Diarrhea - February 17, 2020
- 10 Things Your Toddler Finds Devastating - February 16, 2020
- How to choose the best Pediatric Ophthalmologist for your child - February 12, 2020
- What are Teething Symptoms and How to Soothe a Teething Baby? - January 26, 2020
- What are the Common Parenting Challenges? - January 26, 2020
- Men Must Have These Underwear In Their Wardrobe - January 25, 2020
- How to Raise Safe and Healthy Kids? - January 25, 2020
- 10 Ways to Make a Good First Impression on Your Partner’s Parents - January 20, 2020
- How Much Does Cost Of Laser Hair Removal In India? - January 18, 2020
- How Does Laser Hair Removal Work? - January 16, 2020