Picking out your baby’s name is hard! Their name is what they will Identify by for the rest of their life; you need to make sure that you will always like it and that it’s not just a “trendy” name.
Trendy Baby Names Aren’t The Best Idea
That’s why (my opinion here) I love traditional baby names; sometimes with a little twist. For example, Isaac is a very traditional name, however we spell our boys name “Izaak” (an uncommon way to spell his name) and call him “IZ” a lot.
Here are some traditional names that you will love when considering names for your sweet baby boy or girl. These names are not only traditional, but I made sure to pick out the uncommon baby names as well.
Baby Boy Names:
- Izaak (My sweet son’s name! Everyone loves how it is spelled.)
- Homer (My cat’s name, sorry I HAD to put that in there.)
Baby Girl Names:
- Rosemary (My personal FAVORITE.)
- Stella (My dog’s name. It’s cute, right?)
I know it’s tough when considering a name. But my advice is to go with a name that is traditional yet slightly uncommon.
What’s your favorite baby names? Share below!
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
- Toddler Yoga and Yoga for Preschoolers - March 30, 2020
- 5 Unique Entertainment Ideas for Kids Party - March 23, 2020
- 6 Foods to Eat and Avoid When You Have Diarrhea - February 17, 2020
- 10 Things Your Toddler Finds Devastating - February 16, 2020
- How to choose the best Pediatric Ophthalmologist for your child - February 12, 2020
- What are Teething Symptoms and How to Soothe a Teething Baby? - January 26, 2020
- What are the Common Parenting Challenges? - January 26, 2020
- Men Must Have These Underwear In Their Wardrobe - January 25, 2020
- How to Raise Safe and Healthy Kids? - January 25, 2020
- 10 Ways to Make a Good First Impression on Your Partner’s Parents - January 20, 2020