Picking out your baby’s name is hard! Their name is what they will Identify by for the rest of their life; you need to make sure that you will always like it and that it’s not just a “trendy” name.
Trendy Baby Names Aren’t The Best Idea
That’s why (my opinion here) I love traditional baby names; sometimes with a little twist. For example, Isaac is a very traditional name, however we spell our boys name “Izaak” (an uncommon way to spell his name) and call him “IZ” a lot.
Here are some traditional names that you will love when considering names for your sweet baby boy or girl. These names are not only traditional, but I made sure to pick out the uncommon baby names as well.
Baby Boy Names:
- Izaak (My sweet son’s name! Everyone loves how it is spelled.)
- Homer (My cat’s name, sorry I HAD to put that in there.)
Baby Girl Names:
- Rosemary (My personal FAVORITE.)
- Stella (My dog’s name. It’s cute, right?)
I know it’s tough when considering a name. But my advice is to go with a name that is traditional yet slightly uncommon.
What’s your favorite baby names? Share below!
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
- The World’s First Entertaining APP for Kids - August 15, 2019
- Traditional AND Unique Baby Names (For Both Genders) - August 7, 2019
- Amazing Skincare Tips To Have Clear And Flawless Skin - August 4, 2019
- Heart Attack and Other Health Risks of Snoring - August 2, 2019
- 5 Top Rated Sneakers for Kids 2019 - July 31, 2019
- 5 Best Selling Car Seats-The Ultimate Choice for 4 Years Old - July 22, 2019
- Find the Best and Stylish Matching Family Swimsuits - July 16, 2019
- 6 Best Kids Sandals Reviewed & Rated in 2019 - July 10, 2019
- All About Green Tea - July 9, 2019
- 5 Tips for Living a Happier Life - July 2, 2019