Picking out your baby’s name is hard! Their name is what they will Identify by for the rest of their life; you need to make sure that you will always like it and that it’s not just a “trendy” name.
Trendy Baby Names Aren’t The Best Idea
That’s why (my opinion here) I love traditional baby names; sometimes with a little twist. For example, Isaac is a very traditional name, however we spell our boys name “Izaak” (an uncommon way to spell his name) and call him “IZ” a lot.
Here are some traditional names that you will love when considering names for your sweet baby boy or girl. These names are not only traditional, but I made sure to pick out the uncommon baby names as well.
Baby Boy Names:
- Izaak (My sweet son’s name! Everyone loves how it is spelled.)
- Homer (My cat’s name, sorry I HAD to put that in there.)
Baby Girl Names:
- Rosemary (My personal FAVORITE.)
- Stella (My dog’s name. It’s cute, right?)
I know it’s tough when considering a name. But my advice is to go with a name that is traditional yet slightly uncommon.
What’s your favorite baby names? Share below!
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
- Effective Tips To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy. - October 18, 2019
- How to Deal With Baby Acid Reflux - October 15, 2019
- How to Find the Right ADHD Treatment Doctor - October 15, 2019
- Which Treatments are Safe During Pregnancy? - October 15, 2019
- 10 Best Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids - October 14, 2019
- Is it normal for a baby to shake while sleeping? - October 13, 2019
- 10 tips for Safety Equipment in Sports and Exercise for kids - October 13, 2019
- Can Dental Hygiene Affect Your Fertility? - October 11, 2019
- Health Problems that are Common in Pregnancy - October 10, 2019
- How to raise a zero waste kid - October 9, 2019