What is Women’s Health?
Women’s Health is all about the overall health of women. Women have reproductive and sexual health a distinct difference compared to men’s health. Most of the women get died during pregnancy and childbirth due to high risk. Sexually transmitted infections have serious consequences for women and baby. There are many health risks of women health are infertility, birth control, unplanned pregnancy, nonconsensual sexual activity and the abortion which create more struggle in women’s life. But by following Healthy habits, women can avoid disease, prolong your life, and live more happily.
Facts about Women’s Health
- About 15 % to 17% of women affects Migraine headaches.
- Women experience depression twice as often as men.
- More women than men die of stroke each year.
- 15% and 71% of women around the world have suffered physical or sexual violence.
- Young married girls often lack knowledge about sex and the risks of sexually transmitted infections and HIV/AIDS.
- About one out of every five women are suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding each year.
- Infertility affects about 6% of married women ages 15-44 years.
- For women, healthy ageing depends largely on healthy living.
- Sexual health is a lifelong issue for women.
- Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women worldwide.
- Many women are swimming in stress and responsibilities and suffer disease like: back pain, high blood pressure, sleeping difficulties, abdominal weight gain etc.
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection found in women ages 15-44 years.
- Having BV can increase your chance of getting an STD and HIV.
- 20 million women suffer from eating disorders.
- There are several things that women can do to improve health and fitness.