Christmas time is a festive time of year when people enjoy spending time with their family and friends. The holiday season has been celebrated for centuries. But over the years it has evolved into something more than just a religious holiday. Now, Christmas is about giving and enjoying time with your loved ones. People get together and share traditions, and even quotes that they’ve heard throughout the year.
In This Article
Best short merry Christmas quotes
There are many short merry Christmas wishes you can use to make your loved ones feel happy and appreciated. The following short Merry Christmas quotes are going to provide you with several options that you can share with those that mean the most to you during this festive season.
- Christmas is a time when you get to put your ugly sweaters on and eat your weight in candy.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true.
- May the magic of Christmas bring you joy throughout the year.
- Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold.
- A very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Christmas is not about how many presents you receive, it’s about who’s around to give them to you.
- Just like a Christmas tree, may your life be filled with all the good things that make you happy.
- Christmas is a time when you get together with the people you love most and exchange gifts. It’s also a time when you should remember the people you love most.
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do a lot more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- May your holiday season be merry and bright, and may all your dreams come true.
- Wishing you the joys of the season and all the happiness your heart can hold.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- Christmas is a time when you get to remember all the people who love you and all the things you love about them.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the season of giving, and it’s also the season of getting.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the feeling of happiness everywhere.
- One of the most wonderful things about Christmas is that it’s a time when anyone can be Santa Claus.
- Christmas is a magical time of year, and carolers are its most enchanting spellbinders.
- There is something wonderfully symbolic about the lights on a Christmas tree: it reminds us that the greatest light in this world shines from within everyone of us.
Best short Christmas quotes for friends
Christmas is a very special time of the year. It’s a time for family and friends to be together and share their love and happiness. Celebrate Christmas with your friends by wishing these quotes and making this day more special for them.
- May this Christmas be as bright as the light shining from your eyes. Merry Christmas, my friend.
- May your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white.
- I wish you a very special season filled with memories to last a lifetime. May your heart overflow with cheer and goodwill this Christmas season.
- May the peace and joy of Christmas last throughout this New Year.
- I wish you all the best things that life can bring your way, And may each new day be filled with laughter and love. Have a Merry Christmas, my friend!
- With every good wish for health, happiness, hope, faithfulness, and lots of laughter in the New Year.
- May all your dreams come true this Christmas season and may you have a very special year ahead of you! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- With every good wish for a wonderful Christmas season, filled with lots of warmth and laughter. I hope that the Merry Christmas and a happy New Year brings you everything that you desire.
- May this coming year shower you with warmth, joy, peace, and lots of love! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year my friend!
- May all your troubles are little ones, And may every star above bring you a wish to come true.
- I wish you an unforgettable Christmas filled with peace and cheer.
- I wish that the Christmas spirit will always keep in your heart the values of generosity, giving, and caring. Have a wonderful day my friend!
- May your life be filled with laughter and happiness this Christmas, And may all your days be merry and bright!
- I pray for you to stay happy always. Merry Christmas, my friend.
- To the best person that I know…my dearest friend. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- May the magic of this season fill your days throughout the coming year. Wishing you joy and happiness forever.
- May each star above bring to you Every blessing that life can hold! Have a wonderful day my friend!
- May this Christmas be the beginning of the blessed year ahead. Merry Christmas!
- May you always find joy in life’s simple treasures, And may every star above bring you a wish to come true. Wishing you peace and happiness throughout the New Year.
- May peace and joy be upon you this Christmas. Merry Christmas, my friend.
- Wishing you all the happiness that Christmas can bring, And all the good things that life has to offer. Have a happy and joyous Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for giving and spending time with loved ones. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas my friend.
- You are the person I treasure most in this world! Wishing you an unforgettable Christmas filled with love, happiness, and joy.
Best short family Christmas quotes
Merry Christmas wishes to the family are a universal thing. People across the world celebrate this holy festival to pay homage to their Lord Jesus Christ. The best way to wish Merry Christmas to your family is by sharing some short Christmas messages and Christmas greetings with them.
- May the peace and love of Christ fill your hearts this Christmas. I’m so grateful to all of you. Merry Christmas!
- Family is the most important thing in life, and I’m grateful for every one of you. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
- May the joy, cheer, and warmth of this blessed holiday fill your homes with love and laughter. I hope you have an amazing Christmas cheer with your family.
- Thankful that I can celebrate this holiday season with my beautiful family by my side. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
- I feel extremely blessed to be able to spend this Christmas with my family. We’re living in a very difficult time, and I’m grateful for being here with all of you. Merry Christmas!
- To my family, I love you so much and I’m so grateful to have everyone by my side this holiday season. Have a blessed Christmas Eve this year.
- May the warmth of this wonderful season fill your homes with cheer, may it light up your life in every possible way. Merry Christmas to you, my family!
- May the spirit of Christmas fill our home with love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas to you all!
- I’m glad that I can spend this beautiful time of the year with my lovely family. Thankful for everything that you do for me. I love you all. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- This is my favorite time of year because I get to spend it with my amazing family. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
- The Christmas snow outside glistens as brightly as the love you guys bring to my life. You all are amazing, and I’m grateful for all that you guys do. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- I don’t know the best Christmas quotes and sayings but I know one thing that all of you are my stregth. Wishing you a great and blessed holiday.
- Christmas is a time to come together and enjoy each other’s company. I’m grateful for all of you and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas day.
- To my family, I have one thing to say, I’m thankful for every day that you take care of me. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas eve!
- May this Christmas give us time to forget the issues and just be happy, merry, and together as a family.
Best cute short Christmas quotes
Below you will find some cute and funny short Christmas quotes and sayings. So wish this Christmas season to your loved ones and makes their Christmas day more wonderful as well.
- People who say Christmas is all about presents don’t usually get enough
- Christmas has come and gone, but our troubles are not over. More bills to pay and we still have a turkey in the freezer.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- It is better to give than receive; it comes back to you anyway
- I’m not a Scrooge; I wish people Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all the time
- My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge
- My favorite Christmas carol is ‘I’ll be home for Christmas’. I love the sentiment behind it.
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- I’m not saying Christmas isn’t about Jesus. But it’s also about presents, snow, family, and friends
- Peace on Earth and goodwill to all men – except the postman, who I’ll be glad to see the back of.
- I like the Christmas season, but I’m not crazy about the commercialism of it.
- Some people want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas.
- I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time.
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
Best Short Christmas Wishes
Here are some of the best short Christmas wishes that you can use to share your holiday greetings and they are:
- If everybody wanted everybody else to be happy all the time, then would it be Christmas all the time?
- Live in each season as it passes; breathes the air, drinks the drink, tastes the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy is to have the real spirit of merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the year, and yet, for all that, when it comes, it is as brisk as a winter morning.
- Christmas is not only a time for festivity and hospitality but also a time for reflection and self-examination.
- A lovely thing about merry Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- Christmas isn’t a time or a season, it’s a feeling.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created by children loving Christmas.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas is not a time to get fat, but a time to get thin. And we should do it by enjoying our food, not overindulging.
- Christmas is the season when you buy gifts for your loved ones, and they buy them back for you.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; it makes no noise at all, but gives light to the world.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of love, of warmth. It is the season when family and friends get together to celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Recall Christmas past, but don’t stare too hard into the future. Just appreciate where you are right now, this moment is all you have.
The holidays are a time for gathering with friends and family, reflecting on the year that has passed and looking forward to what is coming in the future. If you want some Christmas inspiration this year, here are 90 of the best short quotes about Christmas. These sayings will make you laugh and they’ll give you that boost of holiday cheer to get through these last few days before December 25th. We hope you’ve found these quotes to be an inspiration or source of encouragement during this festive season. Share your favorite quote with us in the comments section below.