What is a Skin Condition?
Skin condition is the health of skin including skin disease. Skin disorders vary greatly in symptoms and severity. Skin disease may be temporary or permanent. Sometimes skin condition or disease may be painful or painless. Skin disease caused due to some situation but it may be a genetic disease. There are many different types of skin disorders including Acne, Cold sore, Blister, Hives, Rosacea etc. Skin accounts for about 15% of your body weight. Common known causes of skin disorders include: bacteria trapped in skin pores, fungus, weakened immune system, allergens, irritants, genetic factors.
Facts about the Skin condition
- The average person’s skin covers an area of 2 square meters.
- The average person has about 300 million skin cells.
- The skin renews itself every 28 days.
- Dead skin comprises about a billion tons of dust in the earth’s atmosphere.
- Some of the nerves in your skin are connected to muscles instead of the brain.
- Skin plays an important role in regulating body temperature.
- The dark or light colour of the skin is due to a pigment called melanin.
- Pimples are not caused by dirt or diet.
- Menstruation and/or pregnancy due to changes in hormone levels, which develops body scar marks.
- The skin has three distinct layers epidermis, dermis and hypodermis.
- Your skin is host to billions of creatures.
- Skin is a significant shield against billions of tiny microbes and pathogens.
- Our skin was a different colour when you were born.
- Babies’ skin is covered with a waxy substance called vernix.
- Changes in your skin can sometimes signal changes in your overall health.
- Your skin is home to more than 1,000 species of bacteria.
Plasma fibroblast or Fibroblast Plasma Therapy is a non-surgical procedure in which skin layers receive a controlled injury by the plasma pen. As a result, plasma skin tightening triggers your body to produce new collagen and elastin. Plasma Fibroblast can create great results when used for an ‘eye lift’, if done under the supervision of a skillful board-certified doctor.