It was a sad scene in Concord, New Hampshire this Friday as 7 year-old Bailey Norman and his 4 year-old sister Samantha laid to rest their Elf on the Shelf.
“Sparkle hadn’t moved in three days. It was time,” sniffled Bailey.
During the backyard ceremony, young Samantha touched the small crowd of mourners with a soulful rendition of The Wheels on the Bus.
“You’re the angels’ Elf on the Shelf, now. Peace out, Sparkle,” whispered Bailey as he threw a handful of mini marshmallows on the casket. Sparkle was buried in a plot adjacent to the family’s late hamster, Churro, and six fallen goldfish.
A candy cane vigil is scheduled for Saturday night at 5pm. Guests are asked to wear red and white, Sparkle’s favorite colors.
- 150+ Unique Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister - May 10, 2020
- How To Help Your Family Cope After A Road Accident - April 23, 2020
- What Message are You Sending to Your Kids? - April 22, 2020
- Tips For New Parents – Improving Your Newborn’s Health - April 15, 2020
- Why Your Child’s Education Should be Planned From the Beginning - April 13, 2020
- Essential Checklist That You Need to Prepare For Your Newborn - April 13, 2020
- 3 Easy Cleaning Habits to Start With Your Kids - April 8, 2020
- Best Mattress to Buy for Your Kid’s Room - April 8, 2020
- A Pregnancy Pillow a Better Sleep? - April 7, 2020
- Find the Ultimate Guide to Waist Training in 2020 - April 7, 2020