It was a sad scene in Concord, New Hampshire this Friday as 7 year-old Bailey Norman and his 4 year-old sister Samantha laid to rest their Elf on the Shelf.
“Sparkle hadn’t moved in three days. It was time,” sniffled Bailey.
During the backyard ceremony, young Samantha touched the small crowd of mourners with a soulful rendition of The Wheels on the Bus.
“You’re the angels’ Elf on the Shelf, now. Peace out, Sparkle,” whispered Bailey as he threw a handful of mini marshmallows on the casket. Sparkle was buried in a plot adjacent to the family’s late hamster, Churro, and six fallen goldfish.
A candy cane vigil is scheduled for Saturday night at 5pm. Guests are asked to wear red and white, Sparkle’s favorite colors.
- Tips to Make Breastfeeding Relaxing and Enjoyable - June 26, 2019
- Elf on the Shelf Fails To Move For Several Days, Presumed Dead - June 20, 2019
- Toddlers Have Knocked Over 10 Million Christmas Trees This Year - June 20, 2019
- The Five Stages of Dealing With Your Child’s Winter Cough - June 20, 2019
- 3 y/o Realizes She’s 100% Over Her Christmas Presents - June 20, 2019
- Five Hearty Soup Recipes That Will Make Your 3 y/o Dry Heave - June 20, 2019
- I’m A Good Mom But I F*cking Hate Crafts - June 20, 2019
- 5 Adorable Lunches For Parents With Too Much Time On Their Hands - June 20, 2019
- 5AM Breakfast Ideas For Your Toddler - June 20, 2019
- Study: Parents Of Toddlers Have Sex An Average of 0 Times Per Month - June 20, 2019