It was a sad scene in Concord, New Hampshire this Friday as 7 year-old Bailey Norman and his 4 year-old sister Samantha laid to rest their Elf on the Shelf.
“Sparkle hadn’t moved in three days. It was time,” sniffled Bailey.
During the backyard ceremony, young Samantha touched the small crowd of mourners with a soulful rendition of The Wheels on the Bus.
“You’re the angels’ Elf on the Shelf, now. Peace out, Sparkle,” whispered Bailey as he threw a handful of mini marshmallows on the casket. Sparkle was buried in a plot adjacent to the family’s late hamster, Churro, and six fallen goldfish.
A candy cane vigil is scheduled for Saturday night at 5pm. Guests are asked to wear red and white, Sparkle’s favorite colors.
- Codynamic is kickstarting mission - September 17, 2019
- Unusual Pregnancy Side Effects You May Never Thought Of - September 9, 2019
- Quiet Drumming For Kids Without Driving the Neighbors Crazy - September 6, 2019
- Why buy a Baby Carrier? - September 6, 2019
- 5 things you should know before considering Egg Freezing - August 31, 2019
- 5 Worthwhile Social Activities for People With a Disability - August 31, 2019
- 5 Best Probiotic Foods For Women Gut Health - August 24, 2019
- 5 Best Women Stylish Bra For Your Long Working Hour - August 23, 2019
- Best Ways To Remove Stretch Marks During Pregnancy - August 22, 2019
- 7 Important Guides to Choose the Best Ophthalmologist - August 21, 2019