It was a sad scene in Concord, New Hampshire this Friday as 7 year-old Bailey Norman and his 4 year-old sister Samantha laid to rest their Elf on the Shelf.
“Sparkle hadn’t moved in three days. It was time,” sniffled Bailey.
During the backyard ceremony, young Samantha touched the small crowd of mourners with a soulful rendition of The Wheels on the Bus.
“You’re the angels’ Elf on the Shelf, now. Peace out, Sparkle,” whispered Bailey as he threw a handful of mini marshmallows on the casket. Sparkle was buried in a plot adjacent to the family’s late hamster, Churro, and six fallen goldfish.
A candy cane vigil is scheduled for Saturday night at 5pm. Guests are asked to wear red and white, Sparkle’s favorite colors.
- Best 7 Tips To Keep Your Kids Healthy - November 17, 2019
- How To Check Basal Temperature - November 8, 2019
- 10 Fun and Affordable Hobbies for Your Kid - November 5, 2019
- Important Things You Should Know About Surrogacy - October 31, 2019
- Unique and Latest Christian Baby Names - October 24, 2019
- 6 Tips to Protect Your Feet While Exercising - October 20, 2019
- Effective Tips To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy. - October 18, 2019
- How to Deal With Baby Acid Reflux - October 15, 2019
- How to Find the Right ADHD Treatment Doctor - October 15, 2019
- Which Treatments are Safe During Pregnancy? - October 15, 2019