Who is Parent?
A parent gives birth their baby. A biological parent is a person whose gamete resulted in a child. Humans, a parent is the caretaker of a child. The most common types of parents are mothers, fathers, step-parents, and grandparents. A parent can take on different forms, such as stepparent, grandparent, legal guardian. The proper role of the parent is to provide encouragement, support, and access to activities develops the children future. Good parenting involves a style that considers children’s age and stage of development. Father and mother play important role in our mental, physical, social, financial and career development. they trained us very hard style for the future challenges. Experts believe that a parent’s role in a child’s life has far-reaching impact. Being a good parent means you need to teach your child the moral in what is right and what is wrong.
Facts about Parent
- Parents and children interact more with each other than in any other relationship.
- Both parents and children make constant adjustments to their usual behaviour.
- Parents and children grow older together.
- About 64 percent of children live in homes with two parents who are married.
- Children living with married parents are more often involved in community activities.
- Parents tend to be more involved in their children’s lives.
- Educated parents teach and guide their children in the right way.
- Children living with both biological parents are 20 to 35 per cent more physically healthy than other.
- Children do best in a stable family environment.
- Life without parents is a candle without light.
- Every parent has been there at least once hurt your child accidentally, and the guilt will be unbearable.
- Parenting is more responsible job.
- Your own habits will be mirrored by your kids.
- You will grow to love kids’ shows and movies.
- Scientists have even declared that mothers have mastered the art of talks to her young child.
- Dads are also Feel Guilty When They Leave Their Kids.
- Parents share the responsibilities of raising the kids even though they’re separated.
- Fathers Who Actively Raise Their Children Make Smarter.
- Father Who Play With Their Children Help Them Develop Better.
- Father who spent more time with their kids has happier time.
- Being responsible parents is also one of our foremost duties.