What is Hair Removal?
Hair Removal is the process of removing hairs of any part of body. Hair removal can be done by many methods such as: Shaving, Depilatory Cream, Waxing, Sugaring, Laser, Electrolysis etc. But shaving is the most common method. Most of Hair Removals are time-consuming, can be expensive, and painful. Hair removal, also known as epilation or depilation. Hair basically grows all over the body parts. Man has more visible body hair than women. Body hair is more visible body parts like: head, eyebrows, eyelashes, armpits, pubic region, arms, and legs. Hair removal is probably the most annoying factor of summer.
Facts about Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal is the most popular method among all removal process.
- A man will spend about 5 months of his life shaving.
- Waxing makes hair grow back finer.
- Hair grows back thicker and darker after shaving.
- If a women shave her face will grow a beard.
- Don’t attempt a ‘tidy’ up before your wax.
- Right skin tone to be eligible for laser hair removal.
- Sharp razors the best option if you want a free shave.
- Go to a therapist that uses a quality waxing.
- Different standards of hair removal can apply to females and males.
- Wearing shorter dresses and swimsuits during the 20th century increase practice of women removing unwanted body hair.
- Head-shaving is a part of some Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Jain and Hindu traditions.
- In Thailand monks shave their eyebrows as well.
- completely shaven haircut is common in military organizations.
- Laser hair removal is the best and safe way.
- Many people are uninformed about laser hair removal, either due to misinformation.
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in our body.
- A single hair has the 5 years life span.