What is Fertility ?
Fertility is the capacity of an individual or population to produce viable offspring. The ability to become pregnant through normal sexual activity. Fertility is a natural capability to give life. Fertility results complete a full term pregnancy and give birth to a healthy child. Lack of fertility is known as infertility. There are many factors that impact fertility and hinder your chances of getting pregnant. Normal fertility requires the production of enough healthy sperm by the male and viable eggs by the female.
There are many factors affect the fertility.
- There are many factors that affect fertility.
- Your fertility is determined by genetics, which influences how many eggs you are born with.
- Regular menstrual cycles are a sign of regular ovulation and fertility.
- One in 10 healthy couples of reproductive age will experience fertility problems.
- Underweight or overweight is clearly linked with lowered levels of fertility.
- Both quality and quantity of eggs decrease over time which decreases the fertility power.
- Twelve per cent of all infertility cases are rooted in weight issues.
- Pill users have a decreased risk of illnesses that harm fertility, such as endometriosis, PID etc.
- Specific foods or diets do not have a large impact on fertility.
- Infertility isn’t just a woman’s disease
- Egg freezing is a good option for infertility treatment.
- Having sex every day is not the best get-pregnant strategy
- Women with age 44, most women are infertile, even if they are still ovulating regularly.
- Vitamin D may improve results of fertility treatments.