What is Exercise?
Exercise is also known as physical activity. There are many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, jogging, walking. This is beneficial for both body and mind. The main categories of exercise aerobic, anaerobic and agility training. Aerobic exercise aims to improve how the body uses oxygen. Anaerobic exercise does not use oxygen for energy. People use this type of exercise to build power, strength, and muscle mass. Agility training aims to improve a person’s ability to maintain control while speeding up, slowing down.
Facts about Exercise
- Music improves workout performance and exercise activities.
- Exercise keeps you both physically and mentally healthy.
- You can feel increase your heart rate during exercise.
- Exercise is physical activity that enhances health and fitness.
- Exercise can minimize your stress.
- Regular exercise provides a huge range of benefits for the body and mind.
- Aerobic exercise improves muscle strength in the lungs, heart, and whole body, lowers blood pressure, increases the red blood cell count etc.
- Anaerobic exercises include weightlifting, sprinting, interval training etc.
- Speeding up, slowing down, and changing direction are the examples Agility training.
- Stretching, muscle conditioning, and balance training are known as yoga.
- Yoga movements improve balance, flexibility, posture, and circulation.
- Exercise is the key to good health.
- Running burns calories!
- Exercising also improves brain performance.
- Doing Exercise daily prevents signs of ageing.
- Exercise can glow your skin.
- If you exercise 3 times a week for 45 minutes, you can help prevent signs of ageing.
- Exercising too much or running too fast can have serious consequences for your body and brain also.