What is Education?
Education is the learning process which provides or teach us knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Education is commonly divided formally into such various stages as: preschool or kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and then college, university. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. Education makes a people easy to lead. Education holds the key to economic growth, social transformation, modernization integration. Education is about giving the tools to think and understand the world. Continuous training and education are your best defences against unemployment
Facts about Education
- In many developed country education is not free, public school the costs of books, uniforms, and teachers’ salaries are borne by the students’ families.
- About More than 226 million children do not attend secondary school.
- Illiteracy is highest amongst females.
- Education can help decrease the spreading of infectious diseases.
- Maternal education helps reduce the child mortality rate by 5%.
- Child labour is one of the main reason that children cannot attend school.
- The City Montessori School in Lucknow, India, is the largest school in the world.
- Chess game makes kids smart.
- Gardening is a good habit improves children’s desire to learn and boosts their confidence.
- Playing with blocks increases neuron count in children.
- Many schools teach poems and dance by playing music. Economically disadvantaged children reap long-term benefits from preschool.
- Engaging children in planning and reflection enhance their predictive and analytic capabilities.
- Play-based education increases a child’s attention span.
- Game playing can develop a positive attitude towards mathematics for children.
- Reading habits increase the knowledge of children.
- Clearly an educated world is a healthier and more humane world for all.
- Children living in a rural environment are twice as likely to be out of school than urban children.
- Women who are less educated are having more children, which enhance the population of the country.
- The biggest school in the World is located in India.
- China is the country where kids get the most homework.
- The smallest school in the world is in Turin, Italy.
- Because of the flooding problems faced by the country, Bangladesh has no fewer than 100 boat schools.