What is Birthday?
Birthday is the day of birth and is the anniversary of the day on which one born. More commonly called date of birth. Birthday is celebrated in different ways in different culture. It celebrated with birthday gifts, birthday cards, a birthday party etc. Your Birth Day number is one of the four most influential numbers in your personal Numerology.
Facts about Birthday?
- 71% of participants love celebrating their birthday.
- August is the most popular birthday month.
- July and September are the most popular birthday month after August.
- In the year 1989, the world’s largest birthday cake was created to celebrate the 100th birthday of Fort Payne, Alabama.
- William Shakespeare is one of the most popular person in world who died on his birthday.
- The celebration of a birthday usually is thought to mark how old a person.
- Many religions celebrate the birth of their founders with special holidays.
- The most popular birth date in history is Christmas Day.
- The birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru still is celebrated on 14th November as Children’s Day.
- When your age and date of birth are same, the day is special and is known as the Golden Birthday.
- In your Birthday you are the most VIP person in the whole world.
- You got lots of messages from different social platforms.
- The day of the week with the least birthdays is Sunday.
- The month with the least birthdays is February.
- Auld Lang Syne and For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow followed the most popular song “Happy Birthday To You”.
- A long time ago, it was only kings that had birthday parties.
- Mildred and Patty Hill wrote the tune to that birthday song in 1893 and it was originally called “Good Morning to All”.
- More people are born on Tuesday than any other day.